IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
subravetisavithri

marriage prediction

Rate this topic

namasthe to all Guruji's,

kindly predict my daughters marriage. please analysise her horoscopeand suggest suitable pariharams for doshas in her horoscope. fROM WHICH DIRECTION THE BOY WILLBE ? WILLHE BE TECHNICLLY QUALIFIED?will it be late or early marriage? which are the suitable stars i can see for my daughter? will she go abroad ? will there be transfer of place or will she change to asuitable job? my daughters dob is 26 -08-1983, pob is chennai, tob is 04.54pm. iam very much worried about her marriage? kindly let me know the correct timing of her marriage { possible date]please suitable remedies for her doshas and for early marriage.

thanking you,

subravetisavithri

Smt subravetisavithri

Can you give the date of some important events,family and educational background for analysing her horoscope ?

USR

Namasthe,

mydaughter has completed her post graduation in computer application. [m..c .a.]At present she is working as systems engineer in TCS at BANGALORE..sir, are there any doshas in her horoscope? kindly analyse her jathakam and suggest remedies.iam more particular about her marriage . her of transfer from bangalore to hyderabad.

thanking you,

mrs. subravetisavithri

Mrs Subraveti Savithri,

Salient features of your daughter's horoscope are

1.Lagna lord and 2nd lord (Kutumba Sthanadhipathi) is Shani.He is exalted in 10th (profession).

2.Rahu is exalted in 5th and Ketu in 11th.

3.9th lord Mercury is in his own house of exaltation.He is lord of 6th also.

4.8th lord Ravi is in 8th ,leo.

5.Kuja or mangal is in 7th.

6.In Navamsa in 7th Kuja is with Shani.

The above planetary positions give your daughter good intelligence,hard working nature and gradual rise in profession and wealth.

But exalted Rahu in 5th with Mars in 7th in Rasi chart and Shani and Mars in 7th in navamsa can influence her mind towards love and unconventional marriage.Also Shani aspecting Mars in Rasi chart can delay in the fixing the alliance.

The 5th and 10th lord Venus is retrograde and is in 8th and is combust.This causes confusion and indecision in buildingup relationship.Her services don't get due recognition.

Kuja is debilitated and is in 7th in Rasi and also 7th in Navamsa gives rise to Kuja dosha.

To overcome these deficiencies in her chart,she has to do puja to Sri Gowri/Durga devi for Sukra,Sri Kartikeya or Subrahmanya for Kuja and Shani.Enquire in any Shivalayam,the pujari will help you.Let her wear a diamond ring on the index finger, a pearl on little finger.No other gems to be used.

The boy is likely an Engineer + MBA from east direction.

The likely marriage period is by 9/2009.

Except Aswani,magha,moola, krittika,UttarPhalguni, Uttarashada,Mrigasira, Chitra and Dhanista other stars of boy are good.

You can avoid UttaraBhadra, Pushyami and Anuradha also as they are Janma Taras for her.

With best wishes,

USR