IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ahara Vimaladvaita

Living in Ashram

Rate this topic

IF YOU DONT MIND ASKING YOU, WHAY ARE YO LOOKING TO LIVE IN AN ASHRAM, THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD ASHRAMS IN HARIDWAR AND AROUND THAT AREA, BABA RAMDEV AT HARIDWAR AND KANKHAL AREA HAS ASHRAM. U PAY ONCE AND ENTER THE ASRAM AND CAN LIVE THERE AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN THIS LIFE.

I want to go somewhere where they can teach you yoga and tantra. I want to live there and do yoga as much as i can. I'm a devotee of Ganesh and Kali and i'm loking something in that way. I would go there for as long as i can, i hope all my life. I would like to live all behind. Can you give me a link to any of these web sites if there are any? Can you tell me more about those ashrams???

I WILL TRY TO LOOK FOR THE DETAILS.

THERE IS A VERY FAMOUS YOGA TEACHER IN TANTRA IN ROMANIA. HE HAS A HUGE ASHRAM IN BUCAREST. IF YOU CAN JUST GOOGLE HIM AS YOGA TEACHER IN ROMANIA YOU CAN TALK TO THEM DIRECTLY AND THIS WILL HELP U AS YOU ARE IN EUROPE. HIS NAME IS GREG AND THEY HAVE A VERY NICE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS WWW.TARACENTRE.COM