Ahara Vimaladvaita Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 Hy to all! Im from Slovenia and i'm interested in living in ashram and leave all behind! Is that posible? if yes, where and how? Namaste to all, Om Ganapati namah, Ahara Vimaladvaita Quote
Ashok009 Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 IF YOU DONT MIND ASKING YOU, WHAY ARE YO LOOKING TO LIVE IN AN ASHRAM, THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD ASHRAMS IN HARIDWAR AND AROUND THAT AREA, BABA RAMDEV AT HARIDWAR AND KANKHAL AREA HAS ASHRAM. U PAY ONCE AND ENTER THE ASRAM AND CAN LIVE THERE AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN THIS LIFE. Quote
Ahara Vimaladvaita Posted July 13, 2008 Author Report Posted July 13, 2008 I want to go somewhere where they can teach you yoga and tantra. I want to live there and do yoga as much as i can. I'm a devotee of Ganesh and Kali and i'm loking something in that way. I would go there for as long as i can, i hope all my life. I would like to live all behind. Can you give me a link to any of these web sites if there are any? Can you tell me more about those ashrams??? Quote
Ashok009 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I WILL TRY TO LOOK FOR THE DETAILS. THERE IS A VERY FAMOUS YOGA TEACHER IN TANTRA IN ROMANIA. HE HAS A HUGE ASHRAM IN BUCAREST. IF YOU CAN JUST GOOGLE HIM AS YOGA TEACHER IN ROMANIA YOU CAN TALK TO THEM DIRECTLY AND THIS WILL HELP U AS YOU ARE IN EUROPE. HIS NAME IS GREG AND THEY HAVE A VERY NICE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS WWW.TARACENTRE.COM Quote
Ahara Vimaladvaita Posted July 14, 2008 Author Report Posted July 14, 2008 Thank you very much!!! Quote
Sri02 Posted April 12, 2009 Report Posted April 12, 2009 I am looking for an ashram to live permanently and serve the ashram in any capacity. Are there ashrams that are seeking permanent devotees? Namaste Sri Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.