Sign in to follow this  
omboy

Respected surentharp Ji advice needed

Rate this topic

Respected surentharp Ji,

My D.O.B: October 18th 1982

Time of Birth: 8:10 AM

Place of Birth: New Delhi India

I have been told that I will never make money in the stock market or easily I will have to work really hard for it, is this correct? and if so should I stop playing the stock market?

I am currently in Canada struggling with steady income and finding a decent job. I find oppurtunities but nothing productive seems to happen. Also lot of stress and trouble getting rest, body feels exhausted. I have switched many jobs as there seems to be no progress, also family life is struggling and getting worse in terms of income.

Wondering if there is more studying for me to do or is there any relif coming in the near future. Also with relationships, but main concern is Carrer.

1: I have lost a lot of money in the stock market over the past few years and I keep loosing. Should I stop investing money in the market and focus on career or is there a chance that my luck will change what do the stars say? Any comments on this would be very helpful

2: Is there a chance for a new career soon or is there still a lot of time, or is there a chance for further studies?

3: Is there any potential for marrige in the near future or is there still a long time?

I would really appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Any detailed comments are really appreciated.

Thank You

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.