IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ashok009

Astrological Help

Rate this topic

Can someone please help me on the following:

1) I was married for 8 years ( 1992 to 2000) and got divorced in 2000. Actually the divorce decree was issued by the court on my Birthday. I have my only child who lives with me full time and I am very happy with that. My child was born in 1994.

2) I have a good career and make a decent living. I had a hard childhood.

3) I went abroad in 1998 and have been out of India ever since.

4) My father Died in 1997 and my career took upwards since 2000 / 2001.

5) I wear an emerald in my right little finger and a Diamond on my ring finger - both in Gold.

My question is as follows :

1) I want to get married again and want to know if I should even think of this and if so by when can i get married.

2) When will I get a promotion at work.

3) Any other prayers etc that I should do. I chant Hanuman Chalisa every day, I usually have dreams about different forms of God on Friday night, I have had dreams about Shivji, Ramji was trying to teach me someting that I dont remember, hanuman, Ganesh, Durga, Krishanji and long back Hanumnaji had given me a guru mantra in my dream. I have seen some of the Gods in statue form and some in human form in my dreams.

4) I had a dream where some one told me that nothingcan harm me. Ther eis only one thing that can kill me and for that I should go for a dip at Praygraj. Now I have never been there, never thought about it and neither ever knewo much about that. So what does this mean.

My details are :

DOB - Nov 30th, 1963, Delhi, time : 2:30 in the morning