IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suvidya

Compatibility and future of relationship

Rate this topic

Namaste to all,

I have always sincerely wanted to be married--and in a life-long relationship. However, nothing has fructified so far. Recently I met someone and both of us feel that there is potential. However, again a lot of problems have come up. I am not sure if it is my indecisiveness or the circumstances that create these problems.

Please look at both these horoscopes individually and in relation to each other. I know they do not match according to the Ashtakoota system. I would appreciate any advice from respected elders.

My details:

2nd May 1975

3:30 PM (as recorded. However, an astrologer I met corrected it to 3:37.)

Mumbai, India

Boy's details:

4th Dec 1968

6:00 AM

Amravati, India

Sincere thanks,

Suvidya.

USRji,

The astrologer who corrected the birth time explained that my personality was more like a Virgo ascendant rather than Leo. The Lagna changes in a couple of minutes after 3:30. So he moved it to Virgo.

As per my understanding of the Ashtakoota system: It is based on Nakshtra compatibility and I must say I can not truly comprehend its logic. However, here is how it plays out in our case. He was born under Krittika and I under Uttarashadha. From the Kootas with higher points--Graha, Gana, Bhakoot, Naadi--there is Graha Maitri, however Gana, Bhakoot and Naadi give 0 points. While Bhakoot clash can be excused due to Graha Maitri, the Gana and Naadi clash can give difficulties pertaining to social behavior/in-laws and health/children respectively.

Thanks,

Suvidya.

Suvidya Ji,

Both your birth stars belong to the same group "Janma Nakshtra".The problem with this is ,both of you simultaneously will be running the same Mahadasa during your entire life period.It will be bad or good for both of you at the same period.

The compatibility is 13/36.

The boy has multiple love affairs/marriages in his horoscope.You rank first or second pl enquire.But he is a loving person with attachment.

In your horoscope you can't express your feelings so easily.The delay in marriage for you is placement of Moon in Shani's house.Shani is casting 3rd aspect on lagna,7th aspect on 5th,10th aspect on 8th and Jupitor the karaka for husband and lord of 5th the romance.Shani is your 7th lord as well as 6th.Kuja in 7th is causing Kuja dosha. I feel you are not getting support from your parents in understanding you, and helping you.

First of all i don't recommend this marriage.It is not suitable to you.

Second to get good match and settle in life do puja/prayers to

1. Shani to avoid delay 2. Kuja for securing marital bondage 3. Ravi, your lagna lord for giving good health and confidence.

Wear a Ruby in gold on the ring finger.

For Shani pray Lord Venkateswara on every Saturday, Lord Subrahmanya or Hanuman Ji on Tuesdays for Kuja and Surya Ashtakam every day after bath in the morning for Ravi.You can do either at home or visiting the temples.

You are sure to get a better match .Don't allow your waiting a waste.

God bless you,

USR

Dear USRji,

Thank you so much for your advice.

The boy has been honest and open with me about his past. He is a divorcee. And yes, I am the second person in his life. He is a gem of a person which is why I have been finding it difficult to break up even though it is the pragmatic decision.

I am happy that you say I have delay in marriage--and not denial. Sometimes situations feel very hopeless. I will start worshipping to strenghten my Shani, Mangal, and Surya immediately. Should I recite Shri Venkateshwara stotra and Shri Hanuman stotra for Shani and Mangal?

I do have a few questions:

1. Your analysis is based on taking Simha as my lagna. Does Simha indicate what is happening in my life correctly? Is Kanya not the correct lagna to consider? Would the same remedies apply if Kanya was taken as the lagna? I am asking because the lagna interpretation would change many other marriage-related factors such as navamsa and upapada lagna.

2. As per your analysis, when will I find marriage? How should I understand the characteristics of my husband from my chart?

3. What is in store for the boy? In spite of being a very good person, he has had a very difficult life. Are there any remedies for his situation?

Dear seniors,

I will appreciate it if any of you have a look at both the charts.

Thanks once again,

Suvidya.

Dear Deepaji,

I have just joined the forum. I still don't know the seniority of members, however I do recognize the wisdom of experience in USRji's advice. And I am very grateful to him.

I meant disrespect to no one. As with most people visiting the forum, I am eager to find solutions. And carry the (perhaps not so valid) notion that the more people thinking about a question, the more likely it is to find the right solution. Hence my appeal to other seniors.

I apologize if I have offended anyone.

Suvidya.

Dear USRji,

I have started reciting the Suryashtakam every day, the Shri Venkateshwara stotra (Kamalakucha choochuka), and the Shri Maruti Stotra in Marathi (Bhimarupi maharudra) that I learnt as a child as per your instructions. Is what I am doing enough for the time being?

I don't have access to a ruby ring at the moment. Also, while I believe in prayers, I am sceptical about gems. How will that influence the effect of any gem I wear?

Very grateful for your guidance.

Suvidya.

Suvidya Ji,

If lagna is not aspected or associated with lagna lord the person lacks personality.In your horoscope the lagna is Simha.Lagna lord Ravi is in 9th a good place ,gives all benefits.But it is not aspecting your lagna.So, better wear a Ruby which is for Ravi .It gives direct result as a gem.The Sun rays should pass through the gem to the skin.It should be worn on the ring finger under which the mount of Ravi is present.They are followed since ages and called as Nav-Ratnas in our Vedic astrology.They have medicinal values like healing heart disease,improving blood circulation,attracting powers etc.

Hope your doubt is cleared.

with best wishes,

USR

Namaskar.

I have met a very loving and kind man and woud love to get married to him but I want to make sure he is right for me please:

My name is Meera. My date of birth is 30 June 1968.

He is Jason. His date of birth is 14 April 1971.

Thank you.

Dear USRji,

Thank you very much. Your analysis of the native lacking personality when lagna lord is not associated with lagna is applies very truely to my case. I am reasonably talented and intelligent. However, many times I am frustrated with my own lack of confidence, assertiveness, and focus. I believe these deficiencies have resulted in my losing a lot in life. If wearing a Ruby will help me with this, I will certainly wear it.

Suvidya.