IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
darshansu

Ravindran sir your advice needed!!!

Rate this topic

Dear Ravindran,

myself sudarshan from banglore. i am totally jobless from past 1 year.i am doing a mantra japa of a godess sincerely. I visit to laxmi narasimha temple (where dakshina murthy,annapurna and ganesha idols have been installed) regularly on tuesdays,thursdays and saturdays.can u please tell me any guru's or thantriks in banglore whom i can meet??

Also i feel, there is some thing done on us by my maternal uncle.i have experienced it.but still I can't just blindly blame him.Hope some way i can fix the problem!!!

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Sudarshan

Dear Sudarshan,

If You are jobless first thing you do is check whether you have sade sati. Post your birth details in the vadic astrology forum There are qualified astrologers there to help you (Expecially Deepa bhandari and USR) The strategy will depends on the diagosis.

General solution for getting a job is worship of karthikeya or Buvaneswari. But do consult astrologers first.

With regards to black magic - the general solution is fire worship . Check this in my posting under the head "Urgent help needed -Matter of life and death". (But I am not a practicing tantric . My knowlegde is book knowledge) I suggest consult Bhairo. (You will find his posting in this forum). He will give you specific advice for whichcraft. His deity, Kal bhaiorav is very powerful. Request Bhairo to help you.

I dont know any practicing tantric in Bangalore.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

thank you so much ravindran sir.

i have already posted my query in astrology forum got reply also.

previously in 2005 i had taken a vow to workship lord muruga for 9 weeks on tuesdays for specific prayer. i did it for 5 weeks i guess,but left it in between due to ill health. but on nov 7th 2005 (sura samharam day) i got reply for my prayer, to tell a root level answer and a practical reply. By which that 4 year problem got solved.

mine is mesha rasi and long back sadesati is over (ofcourse with full band baaja):)

now i workship devi and also chant tara devi mantra daily.

to tell from my heart i really dont like the mundane affairs (i think of job only because of society pattern), i like to have lot of wealth but not by working.i like to serve people by occult and divine knowledge. i plead devi to give it.Still chanting tara mantra with sincerety, nowadays it has started showing positive results!!!

Hope everything Falls in place by divine's grace!!!

Regards,

Sudarshan

Dear Sudarshan,

With that disinclination for work, it is clear why you are unemployed. What one really wants from one's deep heart only will happen. My hunch now is that you have an ascetic inclination and that is why You are not getting jobs. ( you only dont want it) If this is the case you should not worry, and with single minded devotion, without conflict persue the ascetic path . You can do service too in this path. There are lots of excellent muts in india all over. Ramakrishna mut for example is one that allowes you to renounce the world and do service too ( Vivekanendra kendra).

You will be happy only if you follow your hearts true inclination. Otherwise even if you get a job you will not be happy. So follow what is truely your calling.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

thank you so much ravindran sir.

i have already posted my query in astrology forum got reply also.

previously in 2005 i had taken a vow to workship lord muruga for 9 weeks on tuesdays for specific prayer. i did it for 5 weeks i guess,but left it in between due to ill health. but on nov 7th 2005 (sura samharam day) i got reply for my prayer, to tell a root level answer and a practical reply. By which that 4 year problem got solved.

mine is mesha rasi and long back sadesati is over (ofcourse with full band baaja):)

now i workship devi and also chant tara devi mantra daily.

to tell from my heart i really dont like the mundane affairs (i think of job only because of society pattern), i like to have lot of wealth but not by working.i like to serve people by occult and divine knowledge. i plead devi to give it.Still chanting tara mantra with sincerety, nowadays it has started showing positive results!!!

Hope everything Falls in place by divine's grace!!!

Regards,

Sudarshan

its good that u are doing devotion but the reason y i think you are not getting result is because you are doing advance worship tara devi is very powerfull thats true but as for example to do an engineering degree you must have wat we call pre-requsites or you must have done the basics before you get to the advance ok if you do the advance without doing the basics you wouldnt understand anything and you wouldnt be successfull its the same thing with sadhana you need to do the basics first before you go on to tara devi. i hope you understand what i am saying.

you need too do devotion to lord ganesh first

do jaap with mantra om vakratunda hum

offer him doob grass and yellow flowers mala and fruits when you go to the temple.

offer havan for him as well

do this for 11 days and on the last day offer him laddoo as parsad ok

lord ganesh lovers doob grass