IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chetan_111

To deepa ji and all learned astrologerrs

Rate this topic

hello

Could u please tell me fields suitable for me regarding career.Iam a mech engineer. working in mech design company.

1-will mechanical software development line suitable for me. want to know career prospects.right now so much tensed job not going well.

2- Also want to change the job.U can suggest me any other field also.

3- worried about marriage also. want to know something about wife, her looks ,job etc.

my details

Date- 26-12-1982 (male)

Time - 00.04 A.M ( Night of 25th Dec)

Place- Pune ( State- maharashtra country- India)

virgo ascendent.

Dear Chetan,

1. Mechanical software is just fine - you are better suited for professional jobs rather than business/ management jobs - though you have a tendency to realise what you lack and you also make hard efforts to overcome such things.

2. career prospects will find some good vent after 1 July 2009 when you will definitely change jobs for the better. Basically, when you look back to this phase in life - it will be the one signifying loss, and downphase.

3. Your wife will be religious and she will bring you wealth. You might need to bother for her health at times.

Worship hanuman ji every tuesday and saturday. Get a havan done to remove effects of moon in 8th house - although mars and saturn aspect keeps you worried all the time - but they give strength so as not to allow too much depression to permeate.

Best Wishes

Deepa

hello Sanjeeva rao ji

what u r saying is right but i have started loosing my patiance.Uptil now i have worked hard successfully completed work took the responsiblities but i did not get good increment.this has happened two times uptil now. iam feeling verymuch uncertainity in job. one positive change in my job will change my life for better.that will bring my confidence back.thats why i asked.