IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
paijan

Kal Sarp dosha

Rate this topic

Respected Deepaji,

Please help me in sorting the mess of my life.

I have struggled all my life even for small things which other people quite easily manage to get.I hardly get the return of my efforts.I am stuck in a job in IT and am not doing any good in it.I am humiliated by my seniors almost daily. I cant leave the job because of the financial responsibilities. I want to do a degree in MBA and change my line of work. Do you think my planetary positions will let me do that in the next 2-3 years.

I have been told that I have Kal Sarpa dosh in my Horoscope because of which i have to bear humiliation and insult in all aspects of life?

Is my life going to improve in future or will I always have to bear the problems?

Please guide me. I am totally lost

Regards

Paijan

DOB:-1/12/1980

Place :-gopalganj(bihar)

time 6:15 A.M

Hello there.

Please don't be so negative about life, just work hard and stay happy. All of us have more than we think we do. For future, you will get what you "Expect" - so expect good things, and train yourself to be optimistic! People around you will respond to your positivity.

Good Luck.

Dear Paijan,

Your horoscope does show very serious afflictions. I am posting a link for you to go through - http://www.ammas.com/ar/home.cfm?r=va&qid=110583&bid=0&topicid=9

It will take a lot of initiative on your part to save your situation. There will often be some upswings, however, I am particulary alarmed with the Ketu antara coming up. Your shani saadesatti began as well.

Please go ahead with study plans. Establishing Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra and regular shiva bhakti with determination is essential. Nag Panchmi should be taken up seriously for a remedial puja/yagya. Even Mahashivratri is an auspicious day to perform most remedies.

After Ketu antara, and if your past life burden allows you to do remedies, things should surely improve.

The best phases in your life shall come after you turn 42. Since mars debilitates in navamsa, hanuman chalisa everyday is a must - this covers saturn issues also.

May God bless you dear, remember you are able to seek astrologer's guidance which in itself is a blessing. You may also ask your mother to worship shiv ji for your sake, because her prayers will indeed be effective.

Best Wishes

Deepa