IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ravindran Kesavan

Attention Bhairo

Rate this topic

Dear Bhairo,

I have received your private message. I was trying to reply to you by private message. But it seems I am not entitled to use the private message posting as my total number of posting is bellow the requoirement. Hence I am using this public forum to answer you.

To change your phicical form you need kamarupasidhi.I am going to be brief as the entire procedure I cannot describe in a posting like this. But I will give you complete sourse where you can find it in detail.

Obtain a copy of Tantra Raja Tantra.

It is published by Arthor Avalon.

You need somebody who knows sanscrit to read it as the chapters are in sanscrit. Only introoduction is in english.

There is a chapter on a goddess called Nilapadhaka Do sadhana of this goddess as per the procedure. There is a mantra of this goddess. You need to attain siddhi of this first.

This Siddhi will make you very powerful and all the gods yakssha, gandarvas, pisasas, and a varieties of hosts will fear and respect you and worship you. No spirit dare to possess you. They will obey your commands. ( This is the answer to Your second Quiry)

Then, (After attaining siddhi of Nilapadhaka, Chant Kamarupasiddhi mantra.

This mantra is:

Madha kaama ruupam me dhehi dhrave nitya.

By repeated chanting when you attain sidhi of this mantra you can take any form at your will. (This is for your first quiry)

I have not described here the elaborate worship methosd of Nilapadaka as it is long and technical with mantra yantra and rictuals. I cannot write all that detail in this short forum. But the details are there in the Tantra Raja Tandra. Expecially when you really want to take up a tantric sadana, you need to know it accurately and authentically.

By the by I am not a siddha guru for this vidya - I have not practiced it .

My information is mearly an intellectual one out of my reading. You need a sidha guru to get initiated to it or an alternate valied procedure of initiation - like that of considering God Dakshinamurty as your guru.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

you see i live in the caribbean its very hard to get tantra raja tantra

thats why i asked you i know its one of the foremost and important tantric document

but i cant get my hands on it

Dear Bhairo,

You need her yantra . If you search in the internet with key words tantraraja tantra, you will get a number of entries giving details on many respects including books. (You can order tantra raja tantra on line if you have some way of paying thrugh credit card. )

You can also search for Nitya kala devis . or simply Nitya .Neela padaka is one of the 16 nidya of goddess tripura sundary. She is the goddess of the 11th digit - ekadasi dhidhi. (She must be worshiped on that day). Some internet gives her details including her mantra and yantra. For example try this one:

http://www.religiousworlds.com/mandalam/nitya.htm

Once you have her yantra and description(Dhayana) and mantra , you can do some sort of essential worship. The following is a copy past from the above cite for your advantage.

Her mantra is:

Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.

Her Discription:

The Tantraraja says that she is nila (sapphire) in hue with five faces and ten arms, wearing red clothes and beautiful gems. Her left hands show noose, banner, shield, horn bow, and the mudra granting gifts. Her right hands show goad, dart, sword, arrows and the mudra banishing fear. She sits on a lotus surrounded by hordes of Shaktis like her. She rules the Yakshinis and the 64 Chetakas and has an uncanny collection of siddhis or magical powers to grant to her sadhaka or sadhika including a sword unbeatable in battle (Khadga siddhi), Treasure, the power to see through walls (Anjana), the ability to travel miles in an instant (Paduka Siddhi) and lots, lots more.

Get the yantra from this cite or any other sourse and worship the goddess in it duly by doing pranapradista avahana and the like tantric procedures.

If you can , Get initiated to Srividya duly and start this worship, as she is a nitya of Godess Tripura sundary of srividya. Having worshiped duly and doing japa for large number of times (one lackh is traditional number . atleast ten thousand must be completed) then attempt the kamarupa siddhi mantra and continue with it till you get siddhi. (Kamaruopa siddhi mantra is neelapadaka's montra only and hence once you switch over to this mantra the first mantra need not be repeted) . Do all pooja on the yentra with this mantra only till you get siddhi. Best of luck for your success.

Hey, you live in caribion? I am interested in the caribion religion especially Obeah. Are you aware of any genune Obeah masters? Can you help me to get in touch with such master - a genune one? Can you in some way help me to study this system?

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Hello Bhiro,

Can you help me to learn Obeah? Which deity the obey masters worship and how they are invoked and such stuff? You will find them in your side of the world I am told , as it is an African religion - precurser to voodoo. Voodoo is a corrept verson mingled with cristianity, I learn. Obeah is the original pure form of sorcery religion of Africa.

Do let me know whether you know anything about it.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

actually i do know alot about what you are talking about but in my country they call it spiritual baptiste the reason for this and the reason voodoo is a corrupt version is because the white man didnt want slaves to worship there gods so the slaves had to adapt.

they took pictures and names of saints to represent there spirits so that the whiteman wouldnt know that they really was worshiping there ancestral gods and goddess.

even in my country they are liken to some of our own gods.

but still they are different in some aspects.

so i will post some information about some of them.