IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Nirma_y

My Mom's affected by black magic. Plz help

Rate this topic

Dear Friends,

Please help me. We had slight problem with our neighbour but last month she fought with us. Next day(05/04/08) my mom left for her native place, where she had to attend a wedding(of my younger mama's son) & also appear in court for my older mama's son had filed a petition for his father's share in the ancesteral land(where my younger mama lives). My younger mama tried to persue my mom not to state in the court that she doesnt want her share but I insisted she should not. Coz my mama is very selfish & cunning she never cared for her ever & now he talked sweet goody things just sothat she leaves her share.

After one week since she left, one morning when i opened the door, i found

one lemon with haldi, kumkum neatly palced on my doorstep. I was frightened to see it!

Now, ever since mamma returned (on 25/05/08) she's terribly Unwell. She has swelling all over her body & also gets burning sensation all over. All these are Black magic signs? Also things are not ok in our lives. Things are

happening in a way that leaves us one solution to shift from our current residing house.

I have a strong feeling our neighbour who's a very bad woman, she has done black magic on us sothat we suffer & perish or leave that place. I have a Mahasati mata's blessed thread on my wrist which saved me from

the spell but mamma got affected very badly.. Also I feel being a very cunning & greedy person my mama also can do anything to remove mamma

out of his way..

Please suggest me an effective remedy also if u know somebody who can undo the black effect, give me details.. This is Urgent..

Thanks

Regards

Nim's

remedies = 10mukhi rudraksha must.

1 lemon 5 greenchilli = seal it with thread by needle.

3times clockwise move ur hand in fron of ur mother with lemon chilli in ur hand and throw it in some chowrasta (square,chowk).

whenever somebody will keep the leg on that ur mom will be alrite.

Dear Friends,

Please help me. We had slight problem with our neighbour but last month she fought with us. Next day(05/04/08) my mom left for her native place, where she had to attend a wedding(of my younger mama's son) & also appear in court for my older mama's son had filed a petition for his father's share in the ancesteral land(where my younger mama lives). My younger mama tried to persue my mom not to state in the court that she doesnt want her share but I insisted she should not. Coz my mama is very selfish & cunning she never cared for her ever & now he talked sweet goody things just sothat she leaves her share.

After one week since she left, one morning when i opened the door, i found

one lemon with haldi, kumkum neatly palced on my doorstep. I was frightened to see it!

Now, ever since mamma returned (on 25/05/08) she's terribly Unwell. She has swelling all over her body & also gets burning sensation all over. All these are Black magic signs? Also things are not ok in our lives. Things are

happening in a way that leaves us one solution to shift from our current residing house.

I have a strong feeling our neighbour who's a very bad woman, she has done black magic on us sothat we suffer & perish or leave that place. I have a Mahasati mata's blessed thread on my wrist which saved me from

the spell but mamma got affected very badly.. Also I feel being a very cunning & greedy person my mama also can do anything to remove mamma

out of his way..

Please suggest me an effective remedy also if u know somebody who can undo the black effect, give me details.. This is Urgent..

Thanks

Regards

Nim's

first up sadhana is a very good way of removing the black majic and also protect her from it ever happening again.

she should do kaal bhairo sadhana

for 27 days you should say 1080 jaap of om shree kaal bhairo shaktiyai raksha raksha hum phat.

do 1/10 of that in havan with rice,sandalwood,mustard seed and black till.

remember say swaha at the end of the mantra when you are doing havan ok.

once a week offer him a lime mala with 9 limes put a tilak hardi and sindoor on it

and after 2 days take the lime mala cut and squeeze lime and mix it with hardi, sindoor and champer.

go by the sea or a river (not in ur house) and let her bath with it.

this is very very good please try it

when you doing sadhana dont eat any meat or drink alchol ok

i suggest simple remedies that I follow

1. Take her to nearby ashram of Yogananda during Christmas, Janmasthami especially

or any good day The VIBRATIONS THERE WILL CLEAN HER

Chances are she may tear the front cover of Swami Yogananda into pieces

or burn the book as the positivity in the book is huge

TRUST ME THAT BOOK IS A MAHA MAHA +VE VIBRATION

2. Read autobiography of Yogi

She may tear the book into pieces ( Dont mind )

Buy again and do till she reads it herself

3. Do arati of Shirdi Baba

Take her to Baba Temple - preferably on Thursday but since that day

Baba has huge huge devotees lined up u can go when u see him alone.

4. Visit Tirupati And Do Darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu HIS GLANCE IS ENOUGH !

5. Put cassette of Ms Subbulakshmi 's 1000 Vishnu names

6. Chant Lalita Sahasranama as Amma says. Take her to visit Amma

7. Beg your family God for any pardon.

I am praying

hope she feels +ve soon

Om Namaha Shivaya