IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
beesan

manglik and non-maglik marriage

Rate this topic

Namaste!

Dear All,

can anyone throw light on why a maglik and non-maglik marriage is doomed?

I mean if there is love, and everyone is aware of its disposition/temperament, why should a relationship get doomed?

Or am I much to idealistic? (...by the way I'm a non-manglik :), loving a manglik)

beesan

I'm sorry, I need to correct my statement. I know for sure that I'm not manglik (leo lagna, mars in 6th in exaltation), but I'm not sure about my Love, (he has sagitaurus lagna with mars 12th in own sign). Maybe this gets cancelled?

However my question remains the same. Isn't success of a marriage due to love, due to our effort by knowing our mechanism, knowing our reactions, knowing our nature?

I was just wondering about this, because I've seen so many sites with anxious couples writing about this. ...and these couples ended up in doubting their love.

However thank you for your response.

Respected Sir, thank You for answering.

Well, as You can see I'm really a beginner in astrology. I just felt sorry for those couples - worrying about being maglik or non-maglik.

However, I know that my birth star is Poorvaphalguni. So the above mentioned exceptions don't fit in my case.

Dear Sir would You mind affirming wether having manglik dosh (with mars in scorpio, in 12th for sagitaurus lagna) does get cancelled?

Thank You in advance!

Dear Sir,

Just to tell in advance Shri Sharma ji will revert to me within a few days- regarding my chart, he has already fixed my birth-time, and he is helping me a lot. (I think this is because my chart is not the easiest one). However I just wanted to know if my boyfriend is manglik (14/09/1984, 15:00 or 15:05, Long: 20:23 E, Lat:47:57N). I really don't want to interfer in Shri Sharma ji's work, and don't want to offend him in any way.

I hope You can understand this.

Thank You for your help and caring.