28-11-1979

Night time 12:55:00 AM

Chhatarpur ( Madhya Pradesh , India)

My Wife's Details

06-11-1980

Day time 11:00:00

Chhatarpur ( Madhya Pradesh , India)

Respected Gurus !

I have posted a thread about some concerns yesterday. However , no one has replied. My family has been completely distrubed since Aug 2005 , as my elder brother died in road accident on 25th Aug 2005 , he had a daughter of one year. I got married on 11 feb 2005. so the same year my family was fully happy and in same year we were full of sorrow.

I do not know why there is so disturbence in my family , my father and my mother use to be ill , sick or facing some problems, I never stay at my native place for more than 2 days , My wife is facing lot of problems.

Can any one guide me if there is some problem in my or my wife's chart ?

Is there a chance that the problems will be resolved when a new member will come to our family ?

Hope , this time you all respected gurus will help me.

Thanks !

Charts of couple.doc

Can you pls give the latitude and longitude details? I get a completely different chart for you than what you posted. I need to look at degrees, nakshatras and dashas too.

There is a kaal sarp yog in your wife's chart (in the one you posted) - but it still has nothing to do with whats happening in your house. Its a different serious topic which needs remedies for her health, etc. Your chart as per what you posted is definitely indicative of your being whisked away from native land, Since Ketu occupies your lagna. But all your problems do not show! Pls do post the details.

Your chart is on priority for me.

Best Wishes

Deepa

I am very sorry Deepa Ji , I could not use Internet from last 4 days as i went to such a place. I want to thank you for taking a look over our charts.

Chhatarpur is a city of Madhya Pradesh state in INDIA and its

Latitude 24:54:N , Longitude 79:35:E

Please take a look now and let me know the problems so that we can be ready for remedies as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot !

Nikhil Ji - You are absolutely correct , we blessed with daughter on 1st may 2006 and now we will plan for our second baby in 2010 or 2011 , do you see any problem in my wife's second progeny ? or will god bless us a Son ?

if you see any problem then please let us know so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks a lot !!

Sri s3awasthi Ji,

The problems are due to lagna lord Ravi in debilitation in Navamsa and near to it in Rasi.Also Rahu's presence in lagna.

Pl propitiate Ravi and Rahu regularly. You get better results and happiness.

with best wishes,

USR