IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pratul.malviya

Will I be able to get this.....

Rate this topic

Hello Astrologer,

I am going to appear for an Exam on July 31st. It's for MBA entrance. Will I be able to get real good score? I am a quite ambitious guy and want to reach high in my life and I am really working hard for this, will I really be able to get what I really want ( A big fish of corporate world)? Currently I am a software engineer and working in a MNC.

Birth Details -

Date of Birth - 9th March 1984

Time - 05:15 AM

Place - Itarsi (M.P.)

Can somebody please please answer my queries?

Dear Pratul,

WHAT A CHART! You have an excellent rasi chart - makar rasi - lagna lord saturn exalts in 10th house of career/profession. Yogkaraka Venus is in lagna. Capricorn Ascendant (Lagna) rising with Gemini Navamsa and Taurus Dreskana in the third Pad of Sravana establishes that both Saraswati and Lakshmi, The Goddesses of knowledge and wealth, are likely to favour you.

However venus, mars and saturn debilitate in navamsa. Moreover, exalted saturn is also retrograde in Rasi. Being vrishbha rasi, you are also facing kantaka shani. I think you must have had really tough circumstances which have not let you discover your true potential.

Mercury - lord of 6th and 9th and significator of intelligence and writings is deeply combust.

On 31st July 2008, you will be running Rahu-Jup-Mars-Jup-Mer

I will strongly advise you to wear a neelam and emerald. You need to test neelam before wearing it. Wherever you buy the gemstones from, i am sure they will explain the proper method.

With struggle, and remedy - success is certain!

All the best

Deepa

Hello Deepaji,

Thanks a lot for response. I am really impressed. You are certainly correct, from last few years I am facing real tough time. But still keep on trying because I never loose hope...

Deepaji can you please tell me about of what weight or size neelam and emrald I should try? Previously I tried to purchase neelam from Panjab Jwellers but they had no idea about any methodology or procedure of trying and wearing it.

Your reply would be really helpful for me....

Thanks a lot...

Dear Pratul,

You have to buy neelam from somewhere locally, but it might not suit you which you can know only after testing it. So any dealer would know that for 3 days it should be on returnable basis. Otherwise you could have purchased online.

Test it first - keep it under your pillow carefully wrapped in a handkercheif. You are sure to get dreams, good ones would mean neelam suits you. On the third day, you will need to tie it around your finger and observe effects.

The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Ratti (360 mg).

It should be embedded in silver or mixed five metals or iron ring.

Its ring should be kept in a copper bowl full of water on Saturday. It should be worn after pouring the water of the bowl on the roots of a peepal tree, two hours before the sun set in the middle finger reciting the Mantra: "Om Sham Shanaishcharaye Namah Om".

One should pray to Saturn for bestowing the best results and providing help in overcoming difficulties.

One should donate black urad, salt, mustard oil, soap, tea leaves, money (Dakshina) according to one's capacity at the feet of peepal tree and pray for well being.

Day for wearing: Saturday

Time for wearing: Sunset

All the Best! And do post your result

Dear Pratul,

You have to buy neelam from somewhere locally, but it might not suit you which you can know only after testing it. So any dealer would know that for 3 days it should be on returnable basis. Otherwise you could have purchased online.

Test it first - keep it under your pillow carefully wrapped in a handkercheif. You are sure to get dreams, good ones would mean neelam suits you. On the third day, you will need to tie it around your finger and observe effects.

The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Ratti (360 mg).

It should be embedded in silver or mixed five metals or iron ring.

Its ring should be kept in a copper bowl full of water on Saturday. It should be worn after pouring the water of the bowl on the roots of a peepal tree, two hours before the sun set in the middle finger reciting the Mantra: "Om Sham Shanaishcharaye Namah Om".

One should pray to Saturn for bestowing the best results and providing help in overcoming difficulties.

One should donate black urad, salt, mustard oil, soap, tea leaves, money (Dakshina) according to one's capacity at the feet of peepal tree and pray for well being.

Day for wearing: Saturday

Time for wearing: Sunset

All the Best! And do post your result

nealm sud not less than 360 mg not mor than 410 mg it will work not nead to test becue 7 houe is emty 4 hose is emty. mabe wrong wate cud cose the prob.

Thanks everyone.....thanks a lot for all your help...

I will keep on preparing and will still hope for good result... rest all or even good or bad result ... it doesn't matter.. I will still be happy if I would be able to put my best try... :))

I will surely put my exam results on the same place .... thanks a lot .... :))

Respected gurus

Namashkar,

I am a regular reader of this forum, though it is my first post here. I was going through this thread and found a striking similarity to my query.

I too have started preparation for MBA entrance exam this month, and plan to take the test around end of August.

I am curious to know more about switching career from computer to management.

I request you for your analysis of my natal chart related to higher education. I have already done 2 masters in computers (with a break of 1.5 years in between). MBA will be my third masters degree.

DOB: 9th march 1980

Time: 4:30 am

Place: Delhi (Longitude: 77E13, Latitude: 28N40)

I am in the process of learning the basics of astrology - I have utmost faith in it. I am makara lagna and running ketu mahadasha. I am currently wearing blue sapphire (since 3.5 years) and also emerald (since 4.5 months).

Kindly analyse my chart, I will be very thankful for your suggestions.

Regards

SoGo