shadow

Jupiter

Rate this topic

Namasthe to all Guru ji's,

Details:

DOB: 07/02/1978(d/m/y)

Time : 20.45

place: Secunderabad,AP,India

Right now jupiter mahadasa (sub peroid is buda) is running. when mahadasa started i got the opportunity to pursue phd in abroad. Iam still doing my phd. Can any one please predict that when i will finish the studies and join the job.

Whether i will get marry in ketu sub period. I have doubt regarding my married life becoz ketu in 7th position.

Regrads,

Ram

Dear Ram

There is no denial of marriage in your case! Your married life is bound to be good. Wear an emerald and a diamond for your combust lagna lord and Venus.

Since its an amavasya birth, you may like to strenghten your deeply combust moon through proper prayers.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thanks deepaji. Can you please analyse jupiter mahadasa. I want to know when i will finish my phd and get in to a job. One more thing is saturn in 12th. Is it in good place?

Regrads,

Ram

Dear Ram,

Saturn is lord of 5th house of education placed in 12th - has it denied you education??? Reason - sun in 5th is in an exchange with saturn in 12th.

Therefore, pls consider that saturn is in 5th in its own sign!

Jupiter MD is fine!

Best wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepaji for the quick reply. i want to ask you one more question. As i mentioned, i got a break trough once jupter mahadasa started. After that nothing is not moving further, i mean the studies. When i have sani sub period i sturck up with my phd. I want to know when can i finish the studies and get in to the job. Now astama sani is also going on. Too many problems!!

Regards,

Ram