IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
karande

Karaka Lagna Is Not Good

Rate this topic

Hello Deepaji,

One of the astrologer has said on the tv that whose kundli belongs to karaka lgna there marriage life is not successful.....i watch it on india channel ......

Is it true..............

did they mention in which context kark lagna is not good then we can say something?

as genereally cancer ascendent ppl do not have good marriage life... and if u say it is not at all good then FYI india has majority of prime minsiters from kark lagna like, nehru, indira gandhi etc... :)

He said on the TV that from his experiences he is saying that karka lagna peoples will be unsuccesful in marriage life......

Could you pls let us know yyyyyyyyy,let all the members know about this......

Badhaka is a trouble giver. For all movable rasis eleventh lord is badhaka. For all fixed rasis ninth lord is badhaka. For all common signs seventh lord is badhaka. Venus in seventh is karaka bhava nasha. It will spoil the seventh house. Also look, seventh is makara. Venus is not comfortable there. It can give unpleasantness in marriage. These are general observations.

well i think it will depend on many conditions.. it is not only lagna by which we can decide abt the marriage life..

like an example what if the lagna lord is strongly placed... in Nehrujis kundli it was cancer ascendent and cancer moon rasi as well and aspecting 7th house.. and i think it was a good marriage family life for him...

wat say?

Can you pls tell me mine marriage life

1st house....karka lagna....budh and rahu........karaka

2nd house.....guru,mangal and shani...........sinha

3rd house.....

4th house

5th house.....chandra and neptune

6th house.....

7th house.....ketu

8th house......

9th house......

10th house......

11th house......shukra

12th house......surya

name : dinesh gupta

d.o.b : 31.12.1976

time : 16.19

place of birth : meerut , uttar pradesh , india

please tell about my future , i am having two daughers will i be blessed with a male child (although i love having female children , its gods grace to be a proud father of them ) family member are presuing to have a third chance, is it ok to go with it

i m doing family bussiness (third generation ) ( eatable food product ) looking forward for a new bussiness real estate , property dealing in name of "lukog realtors " is it good for me and family .

what gem should be worn by me , is neelam a suitable one for me , as capricons are suited to neelam,diamond,moti(as per my little knownlege) , please suggest

can be online with me on my messenger or mail : ricky25gupta@