IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
surya.delhi

request specificquestion regarding job

Rate this topic

deepaji namaskar.thankful for urkind reply tomy question.utoldme to recite durga and sukra mantra forsomemonths.iam undergoing sukra dasa and rahu anthardasa and sadesati from 2001.iwant to now when ican gt job possibly.is my jataka is good for total life sapn wealth and profession.ican understand now the time is tough.when icancome come out this hurdles adn get job. my dob is 10th august 1980alce of birth ;guntur andhrapradesh.rassi is cancer

lagna lord is vrushika time of birth is 14;30 sunday.pelase give me prediction onjob,profession which side icango either govt, private or any foreing chances.iwant to try in policeservices is there anu chances.

You can additionally wear pukhraj for much better chances of job, lagna is weak but i will not suggest red coral in your case - as mars exalts in D-10 and gets shadbala from there. But Jupiter - lagna lord and lord of 10th house in D-10 and also placed in 10th in D-1 needs to be strengthened. Its in 12th in D-10, in 8th in Navamsa.

I apologise if I made you depressed, kindly look forward to good things also. All options have similar chances in your case.

Kindly stick to remedies and mantra

Best wishes,

Deepa