IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
satcchit

Help required

Rate this topic

Dear Satchit,

Is the problem related to marriage or health? Are there depression/anger tendencies? Since Feb 2007, have you undergone sudden changes?

Your chart indicates that you are a good human being, though emotional inside, you keep a well-mannered and practical approach to life. There are strong indications that you are well educated and intelligent. However, you have not been lucky in life - pls forgive me if i am wrong - but do you have your mother with you?

In any case, probably father's support has been good! Your past years must have been really good and then this sudden change.

Here is a perfect remedy for your case. I cannot promise a magical transformation - but I do assure it will benefit. This is the jyotirlingam mantra for chandra (your lagna lord).

1. Please recite this mantra "Aum Namah Sivaya Namo Somanathaya" 108 times every day. Its a very potent mantra. You could use a rudraksha mala to count till 108 so that focus remains upon mantra.

2. Please also wear a 9-mukhi rudraksha to propitiate Ketu.

Lagna lord with a malefic in 8th, with 2nd lord in enemy sign also cause daridra yoga and can make even a king - reduce to a pauper. However, you have very strong yogas to counter balance all this.

I am sure remedies will bring respite. You are quite god-fearing.

Best wishes

Deepa

Madam,

Thank you for providing a response,

Below i am stating some information about my life according to the years it occured.

1990: Lost My Father & Grand father , Disputes with Fathers Family & seperated.

1995: Passed out in SSC

1998: Passed out HSC.

Dec :1996: fell I love with a gal , today my wife

Sep:1998:Started working

Feb:2003 Married

Also I didn't study after F.Y.Bcom due to ATKT.

Presently living with Mother & wife.

Madam life is same after 1998 financially,It is in stand still position since then it is true that i suffer from sleep disorders & depression.

Ya I am a very emotional person, but very short tempered.

I want to quit my current job & do something new, plz guide me in this matter.

One more important thing i wanted to tell you , i have been to several astrologers , because the time of my birth is between 17:40 to 17:50 hrs , during this period the Lagna changes from Mithoon to Kark, so nobody is sure about the Lagna & everbody provided me with different opinion.

Madam you are requested to plz guide me in the right direction.

Madam,

As per your instructions i had written to astro_techji to fix up my birth time, but he is not responding to my message.

Can you try to fix the problem, if possible.

I will be grateful if you get me out of all this happening in life.

I have been recently going through a bad phase in my life.. I am married for last 1 year and 1 month. My wife was introduced to our family in one of our community marriage sammelan. My wife had falsely mentioned that she is a graduate (BA) in the form though she has just managed to appear for her first year in BA. All these months I have been asking her for her degree certificate and she made excused saying that it is at her friends place. Now after a year she has finaly informed about her not comleting graduation and have only appeared for 1st year.

I am a professional with a post graduate in a respected job and I would have married a non graduate girl in the first place.

Now when we asked for apology from her and her parents thay are trying to show that we never asked for her graduation. ALso now that we have informed some respected members of the community about this they are trying to create stupid stories about I and my parents harrasing an torturing her and telling everyone.

She has always been very obsessive about me, have always cribbing about small things, have never given any respect to my parents and many times tried to emotional black mail me my cutting her wrist or trying to leave the house in the midlle of night over trivial issues.

Even now they are in no mood to repent and last time we tried to mediate her father got very violent and threatened me of dire consequences. Right now she is at her parents place. Even after I getting to know about her lying about the graduation I had maintained decent relation with her and she was staying with me .. After that she had gone there to stay at her parents place for 4 days and now its almost a month that she is not back..not that we didnt call her back.

But now i am in 2 minds weather to get her back and try to change her mentality but on the other side I find this as a risk as once we get her back she can make any false allegations.

Please guide me..I am not sure what to do about all this..

The following are my and my wifes birth details.

Myself:

1st Oct 1979

Birth Place : Pune

Rime: 9:55 A.M.

Spouse:

23rd Nov 1985

Place: Pune

Time: 13: 18 p.m.