IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
karande

what is VISHNU YOG

Rate this topic

Vishnu Yog is a combination formed by the lords of the 9th and 10th houses as well as the lord of the Navamsa sign lord of the 9th posited in the 2nd house. It makes the individual favored in an important way by the state. By nature, he is patient, is erudite, skilled in debating and is an engaging conversationalist. He becomes rich and lives for long.

Yes there is.

Thanks deepa and also let me know from 16 september mahadasha of shukra will start and shukra is strong in mine kundli,pls let me know there will be an extra marital affairs during the period,one of the astrologer told me is it true.............

And also let me know about mine financail status...........will i earn crore or lacs through stock market.......

You do have strong chart wealthwise, and there is no doubt Shukra mahadasha is going to be materialistically gratifying. It will definitely succeed in giving you all reasons to indulge in sinful acts which a debilitated moon in 8th does not support...paving the way for sorrow and health problems in the sun dasha later.

You still have time to worship Shiva and save your family happiness and emerge a good father.

You do have strong chart wealthwise, and there is no doubt Shukra mahadasha is going to be materialistically gratifying. It will definitely succeed in giving you all reasons to indulge in sinful acts which a debilitated moon in 8th does not support...paving the way for sorrow and health problems in the sun dasha later.

You still have time to worship Shiva and save your family happiness and emerge a good father.

Thanks a lot what you have said is true,one of the astrologer has said me the same thing...

Please let me know more about mine wife,how she look,behaviour,is there is any wealth coming from my wife side.......will she be more talented than me,earning more than me etc......tell me more about her looks....

Iam not married and what time i will be marrying,iam searching the partner in matrimony and i received 15 marriage proposal but almost 80% kundli is not matching and other i dont like it....i like one girl her name is swati and her birth details are

Date of Birth

:

Sep 06, 1979

Country of Birth

:

India

City of Birth

:

Pune

Time of Birth

:

06hrs:20mins

check the attach kundli of swati,tell me about our match

Swati kundli.doc

Kundli matching between sunil and swati.doc

I am not in favour of giving you any prejudice. Please marry someone after matching horoscopes, do remedies for moon for your self. Have a positive thinking. Extreme expectations will give you more disappointments than happiness ..which in any case your dbltd moon cannot handle well.

Be at peace, and be positive.

Deepa

You are absolutley right deepa,actually i born in neech rashi and the moon is said to be neech in scorpio.......thanks a lot for your suggestion,pls suggest any remedies for the moon.....