IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Dulan

Kuja dosha ,please help

Rate this topic

Dear Sir, Madam,

I was born in 1983/09/22 at 5:46 PM Colombo , Sri lanka. According to my parents I'm having kuja dosha.

Please explain , do i really have kuja dosha? What is Kuja dosha? , How can i get rid of it? & Will i be able to go for a marriage?

Please help, I'm new to this forum.

Thanks in advance !!!!

Dear Sanjeeva Rao,

Many many thanks for the reply. But according to my birth chat, I've go Mars, Mercury & Venus in 7th house, which is also confirmed by many astrologers. Plus my 12th house is empty !!

Dulan

OOPs,

It is an astrological error of am and pm.Ignore the above reply.But you are also wrong .The said planets are in 6th house as per your DOB details.Hence you don't have Kuja dosha.Pl check up your horoscope and time of birth.

with best wishes,

USR

:) Deepa Ji,

Peculiar case. In Kundli astrology software, lagna is 00.20.50 Meena. I think of this narrow margin some see lagna as Kumbha or Meena.You solve the riddle.Ask her dates of major events and family info for fixing the lagna.Then prediction can be given.

USR

Lagna changes if birth time was 40 seconds earlier!

I get Colombo lat/long - 79E50 6N55

23/12/2005 - Mer-Rahu-Jup-Jup-Mer (as per meena lagna) - maha-perfect match

18/12/2006 - Mer-Rahu-Mer-Jup-Jup-Mer (as per meena lagna) - amazing!

So there is no kuja dosha.

:) USRji, INDEBTED TO YOU, thanks a million :)

Dear Deepa & Sanjeeva Rao,

Thanks a million for the great effort.

Deepa, could you please explain the thing that you did with important event dates?

But still I’m confused…………….

I’m a boy (24), according to my birth chart my lagna is Kumba & chart details are as follows.

1 - Empty

2 - Moon

3 - Empty

4 - Capet Dragonis

5 - Empty

6 - Empty

7 - Mars, Mercury & Venus

8 - Sun

9 - Saturn

10 - Jupiter & Cauda Dragonisu

11 - Empty

12 - Empty

This even confirmed by an Indian astrologer (one of my boss’s friends)

I’m not sure whether there is any difference between Sri Lankan & Indian way of this calculations.

My parents always use to say: “You need to perfectly match your horoscope other wise your wife will die” !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dulan

Dulan,

In your particular case, things change completely in the horoscope with the difference of a few seconds. In such borderline cases, we look at the past events of the native and try to reach a consensus regarding the ascendant.

Rest assured, you have no kuja dosha. Just to be doubly sure, you may go in for some local remedies before getting married.

In case you can get the EXACT latitude/longitude of the place where you were born, I can recheck the whole thing for you.

Best wishes,

deepa

Dulan ,

Kuja dosha rules are same for a boy or girl.There is no difference between Sri Lanka or India for casting horoscopes. Software caliculates as per its program and ayanamsa in degrees ,taken into consideration.Pl check up your DOB for accurate time.

USR

USA

Dear Deepa & Sanjeeva Rao,

I went for a local astrologer & found this:

* My birth time 05:46 pm gives lagna as Meena, but nawamsaka as Kataka which they say is a female nawamsaka.

* Therefore some astrologers use to change the time a little bit to get a male nawamsaka.

* Thus thay have made it for 05:45 pm which gives Kumba lagna with mithuna nawamsaka which indeed result in kuja dosha !!!

What do you think of this?

How far is this true?

Dulan

Dulan,

If you are in Govt service,your lagna is Meena.You don't have Kuja Dosha.A person born in female lagna(as you say in Navamsa) will be more gentle.So time correction is not required as you are male.You are gentle and polite by nature .

USR