IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

Rate this topic

there is some articals and videos on the mayan calander where it stops at 2012, some are saying that ofcourse as usual the end of the world or somthing big might happen.....any prediction on what might happen

I know the world will not end in 2012. Rest I cant say:)
i ve seen ur posts........i think ur a astrologer.......i think there is going to some kind of change in the world....i think its going to be a spiritual change

Dear Eshwar,

I am aware that kaliyug came to an end in 2006 February and this phase of transition to Satya-yug supposedly on 21 Dec 2012, can spell disaster due to Mars-Saturn war. However, lets all change spiritually anyways. I am sure nobody can predict accurately in this matter.

Regards

Dear Eshwar,

I am aware that kaliyug came to an end in 2006 February and this phase of transition to Satya-yug supposedly on 21 Dec 2012, can spell disaster due to Mars-Saturn war. However, lets all change spiritually anyways. I am sure nobody can predict accurately in this matter.

Regards

i thought kali yuga wasnt sapposue to chage for like a milllion years or somthin.........anyways i guess ur right no one can accuratly predict this