IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
trup

USR ji Plz Help

Rate this topic

Namste sir

My husband is going thru a rough phase in his career..is Geologist by profession but is not satisfied with his present job...job tensions are always present

when will his problems end?

His details are:

date of birth : 15 may 1973

time of birth : 09:30 Pm

place of birth :Joda, Orissa India.

Also, I have heard that the chart of wife is capable of influencing the professional and financial rise of her husband.

Please do provide some insight from my chart too...

I'm also Geologist seraching job........ when my career will start?

my details are:

DOB 28 Nov 1974

Time: 4:05 am

Place Amravati, Maharashtra

Major events in our life:

we met in jan 2001

marraige: 26 june 2002

I got doc degree: 2003

my first job in 2003

My first chield: oct 2004

my second job oct 2006 (it was for 4 month only)

he gave regisnation : nov 2007

we relocate due to husbands job:jan 2008

he joined to new job : 15 jan 2008

when ever he do somthing a number follows him, up to 2006 number 6 was every where his id no, our flat no, our vehical no., this time number 8, his interview date, his employee number, our flat flat number plz give some suggesion.

thanks in advance

Trup,

Your husband’s birth star is Swati-3<SUP>rd</SUP> pada and yours Bharani-3<SUP>rd</SUP> pada.Your birth star is Sadhana tara to him,But his birth star is pratyak tara to you.You are devoted ,strict disciplinarian and sincere to him and always he gets support from you. It may not be vice-versa. Except for this the compatibility is excellent among you.In his chart the 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord Budha is in 5<SUP>th</SUP>..Has he proposed you for marriage ? It appears to be like that. In his chart both Rasi and Navamsa had Rahu in Lagna and Ketu in 7<SUP>th</SUP>.He is narrowly out of Kala-Sarpa dosha as Chandra is out of the axis and saved.However better he should go for Rahu-Ketu puja Lagna has become weak due to presence of Rahu and not aspected by it’s lord Guru as Guru is in 2<SUP>nd </SUP>belonging to Saturn.All affairs of 2<SUP>nd</SUP>,6<SUP>th</SUP> and 8th will be protected by Guru. Family ,income,health and longevity etc.He should wear Kanakapushyarag gem on his index finger to give strength to lagna and 4<SUP>th</SUP> house

11<SUP>th</SUP> moon is good to confer all benefits.

Position of Saturn in 6<SUP>th</SUP> is not good. Ask him to recite Sani stotram on Saturdays.Position of Sun in 6<SUP>th</SUP> gives good benefits.Presence of 10<SUP>th</SUP> lord in 5<SUP>th</SUP> makes him more research oriented. He will shine as lecturer .If he wants to do a job he should pray Sri Vishnu .His 11<SUP>th</SUP> lord Venus is with Saturn.To improve income and gains through profession or other sources he should pray Sri Maha Lakshmi on Fridays.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected Sir,

Thank You very much for your reply. It felt me very relax to see your suggestions. May be it’s due to lots of tension.

Sir I don't Understand Gem (Kanakapushyarag)? is it Yellow sapphire (Pukharaj) or Yellow colored Topaz (Citrine/Gold Topaz) and please also suggest carat and when to wear.

Sir can you suggest how and where to do Rahu-ketu puja.

Sir, he is exploration geologist (Uranium scientist working for a MNC ) now in this stage its not possible for him to get lecturer job. His position in financial term is ok but this job is with full of uncertainties. There are lots of offer from African countries but family life will affect if he go with that.

Sir can you please take some pain to tell me about this,

Is his fortune will rise to accept job from third countries? and specially about his health. up to last April (2007) he was fit like bull but last April he had an attack of kidney stone after that his health fall down now it’s continue due to job tensions.

Sir please takes some trouble to see my chart also, when shall I get job offer in the field of geology? (as I earlier mention I’m also geologist with Ph.D. but due to motherhood I took break) I always wish to work with him but up to date fortune dose not allowed. I’m not getting offer as geologist may be due to I’m woman but I wish to work in the same field.

Sir please gives some suggestions I will be ever obliged.

Thanks in advanced

Trup

Mrs Trup,

Yes. The gemstone is Yellow Sappire.Pronounciation varies from North to south.It is for Guru (Jupitor).Rahu-Ketu puja is famous in south.Sri Kalahasti Temple in Andhra Pradesh near Tirupati is one of the famous places for this.Where ever Nava Grahas are installed the purohit in the temple will be able to help you.In absence also they may do in your name ,janma Nakshtra and Gotra.pl follow the advice given, you will get better results.If your husband is unable to pray the dieties you can do on his behalf as the better half.When you do job ,generally it is along with your husband.Chances and earnings are bright.I can answer your other Qs and about your horoscope in detail after the advice is followed.You can ask after some time.

with best wishes and good luck,

USR