IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

ever wonder

Rate this topic

do u ever wonder why dosent lord krishna come back down to earth.......i sometimes wonder that.....its very hard to have faith ingod sometimes.....i just wish he was here with us in phyisical form.....do any of you feel like that

I used to look forward to Jesus coming back real soon....then Kalki avatara seems so long a time away:idea:

Now I am trying to find Krsna who is already here....in the heart. If we can begin to see him in all things...maybe then the physical begins to be spiritualized.

I used to look forward to Jesus coming back real soon....then Kalki avatara seems so long a time away:idea:

Now I am trying to find Krsna who is already here....in the heart. If we can begin to see him in all things...maybe then the physical begins to be spiritualized.

yeah but im not sure if it would be the same.......like when he was here before on earth.....i often wwonder why we dont see any of the gods on earth in this day and age.........i think its kiond cruel that we don get to see them at all

Yeah I feel for what you are saying Eshwaar...you are a very pious soul...yearning this way. I hope you can see Him before your eyes in this earth realm soon. Your eyes tinged with the healing ointment of love.

I have often wondered similarly...why a silent God.

Would I be to ego based to share a poem with you I wrote. I am self conscious to open....but love makes me open.

I had a health crisis 3 weeks ago...and am walking again...I know you understand Eshwaar. Please accept a piece of my peace.

This poem is about the Silent God that we can't see! And at the same time we can see with devoted eyes!

Whispers

By (Nava - Neil)

(Easter Saturday 22nd March 2008)

He called out to me....

but I could not see.

Then a cool breeze touched my cheeks.

He looked at me...

but I could not feel.

Then the midday sun warmed my skin.

He touched me...

but I could not hold such tenderness.

Then the songbirds song filled the air!

Oh the birds taught me!

Then my heart burst open...

and madness set upon me.

The moon, the flower, the star...shone brightly.

And I saw Him!

We were One!

What was that fear, that kept me from hearing?

That kept me from feeling His patient gaze?

From feeling the tenderness of touch?

Such is the way of Love. He called in whispers!

Almost silent...except for song!

The bird song opened me!

This poem is about all of us.

Birds speak to me, watch me, and sing to me often.

Years ago a best friend had a canary in a cage. His kids used to freak it out. He asked me what to do about the bird? Everytime anyone would go near its indoor cage it would fly about madly in fear.

I showed him what to do! I opened the cage and put my hand in, and gently stroked the canaries breast feathers. The bird showed no fear!

My friend was aghast and shocked. 'How did you do that Neil?'

I said, ‘Don’t you know? I am mad! And I don’t really know.’

That was twelve years ago. Most of my friends have moved on. God I miss them. I wonder if they know.

thats a very nice poem....writing is a very good way of expressibg ur self........its funny i feel the same way in that poem u wrote.....and even so sometime i feel depressed when i i dont have that feeling for a while.........i hope everyone get to see god one day......i just hope that one day i will get to serve him

Expression is good. Its very healing. And good for us.

I can see things mate...by a gift of knowledge...and...

You are pious! And you will see! I hope we all will see...I have family members who are suffering...my parents are 65 years old and soon separating due to no love in the family. Oh man, these things just break the heart...and the longing that all of us here on planet earth can find God is deep hey!

I have one key that has opened a door. In whatever way we can...think of God everyday. Smaranam - remembering. This leads to absorption, deep contemplation on a subject. As we remember each day we begin to understand the subject - God. And with that knowledge .... samadhi in due course. And in that trance....even the end of the world will not shake us. Smaranam!