IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
heidy

sac cid ananda

Rate this topic

anyone have a sanskrit image of this???

thanks (-=

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=150></TD><TD width=500>

sac-cid-ananda-vigraha

I am jiva, spirit soul, part and parcel and eternal servant of the Lord. My svarupa, spiritual body, is similar in form to any of the material bodies in the material world but it is of the same quality as myself and the whole spiritual world (sac-cid-ananda-vigraha).

Although I could stay here eternally in Lord's loving company and participate in His lila (pastime), I decided to explore the material world thus beginning my journey...

The Lord does not interfere with my free will by preventing me from leaving Him but is unlimitedly happy when I return to Him again:

"Having attained me [sarupa], a friend more dear than life, as if He had not seen me for a long time, taking my hand in His lotus hand, asking me wonderful questions, bringing happiness to all the people of Vraja, and walking as gracefully as an elephant, the handsome Lord entered the village of Vraja." (Brhad-bhagavatamrta 2.6.76, by Sanatana Goswami)

"After attaining Me, the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection." (BG 8.15)

</TD><TD width=150> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#eff5fa> </TD><TD bgColor=#eff5fa>

HARI-DHAMA

haridhama.jpg

This is my home, the transcendental world of sac-cid-ananda-Vigraha nature (eternal, full of knowledge and full of bliss with eternal bodily form), abode of the Supreme Lord in His unlimited eternal forms. Its six divisions are called Goloka Vrindavana, Navadvipa, Mathura, Dvaraka, Ayodhya, Vaikuntha (also used as the general name of Hari-dhama).

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>