IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kirankumarc28

Kindly suggest so that I and my wife can be united and lead a happy married life

Rate this topic

• I am Vittal a resident of Bangalore. I was very much impressed after reading your posts, it is really very informative. Considering you as Masters in astrology, i request you to look into my horosocope and kindly make some suggestions.

Brief description:

I am working in a private company: My life was good till about Dec'04 and then my wife left me with my one year old son and our marriage ended in a divorce.
    It was a love marriage and we knew each other for 11 years before our marriage on 14 Feb'02. We had a very good relationship and gradually she started leaning towards her parents and after our son was born she changed completely. Now my life is completely shattered and i am down in life with no inspiration and nothing to look into the future. Kindly adivise if there can be any reconcilation between both of us and suggest any remedies so that we can get united once again and lead a happy life with our son and my parents. Right now she does not like even if i try to call her, there is no communication between each of us.

I will definitely follow you suggestions
  • Brief description:

My Name : Vittal
  • DOB: 28 Aug '74 at 10:40 AM in Bangalore
    Nakshatra: Purvashada 3rd Pada

Wife's Name: Lakshmi
    DOB: 04 Aug'76 at 13:37 Hrs in Bangalore
    Nakshatra: Anuradha

Thanks,

Vittal