Sign in to follow this  
chetan_111

TO sanjeev rao and other learned astrologers

Rate this topic

my details

Date- 26-12-1982 (male)

Time - 00.04 A.M ( night of 25th dec )

Place- Pune ( State- maharashtra country- India) 18.32 N 73.52 E

thank you for your guidance. but is there any chance for having good career. Right now iam going through toughest phase in career. very much disturb mentally.Iam really frustrated.One good change will bring a lot of difference.I want to be successful. Because of such problems i have started losing hope that i could do something good. please guide me.

I also want to know as you said moon is malefic but moon is in uchha rashi tauras placed in 5th house in navamsa. and moon is govrning houses 7th and 10th in navamsa. so will the negatives of that moon will get reduced and also in navamsa 6th lord is in 12th house and 12th lord in 8th house. so will it give vipareeet rajyoga??? also mercury is vargotamma and is governing house 1 and 10th in lagna. so will it give good results regarding career. Also jupiter is aspecting 11th house, 7th house and 9th house. so whether those houses will give good results.

Iam writing this because i have somewhat idea about astrology. and because of problems faced i started learning about astrology If i have said something wrong please forgive me.

regards

chetan