chetan_111

Struggling in career request for help to U Sanjeev Rao Sir

Rate this topic

hello sir

my details

Date- 26-12-1982 (male)

Time - 00.04 A.M ( night of 25th dec )

Place- Pune ( State- maharashtra country- India) 18.32 N 73.52 E

Sir iam struggling in my career. really feeling restless.Working hard but not geeting good break.i had also given interviews in 3-4 big organisations. Iam worried when will i get job in good big organisations. Whether my career is promising??? also about my marriage when will i get married. want 2 know about my wife, her job, looks etc .waiting for ur reply

Dear Chetan,

Give your educational and family background. Give some importantant events with dates . This is for checking the accuracy of your DOB.You want to know the features of the girl you want to marry or wife.

There is a joke. Some body said to his friend. " I want to marry a good wife".His friend replied "Don't come near my house" as he is married:) .

You are only 26, not a time to worry about so many things.

Are you are not satisfied with the advice given in this forum ?

Best wishes to you,

USR

Hello Sir

thank you for your reply. Iam a mechanical engineer.I have an elder brother.My mother is housewife and father is retired from a reputed organisation.One important event in my education is that i received a setback in education in june 2001.I failed in exam.After that i worked very hard and passed my final year in first class in 2005. But one thing i observed and still observing uptil now is iam not getting good output though i work hard and take effort in proper direction. So started loosing confidence on my abilities. Also right now going through toughest phase in my career uptil now.So whether i will have good promising career.I really want to prove myself my abilities. Please guide me sir. I will be very much thankful to you.

My lagna is kanya.

Dear Chetan,

Moon is in 8th in Mesha Rasi, the lord of which is Mars.. Mars is in exaltation is in 5th. the house of Saturn lord of 5th and 6th. Moon is aspected by Saturn in exaltation from 2nd house.Moon is in 6-8 to Jupitor the 4th and 7th lord. So, Chandra who is lord of 11th house, has become a terrific malefic resulting in all your failures and problems.

Remedy is simple. Go on every tuesday to Sivalayam where Sri Ganapathi, Sri Subrahmanyeswara,Lord Shiva and Jagadamba are installed.Pray with devotion,all your problems will be solved.

If you want to wear a gem , Green Emerald on your little finger is suitable.

Best of luck,

USR

Hello Sir

thank you for your guidance. but is there any chance for having good career. Right now iam going through toughest phase in career. very much disturb mentally.Iam really frustrated.One good change will bring a lot of difference. Because of such problems i have started losing hope that i could do something good. please guide me.

Dear Chetan,

You got a bright career,life,going to marry a well educated girl,going to have nice children etc. The only problem in your horoscope covering your entire life and what you should do is also given.Consult local purohit in the temple also ,for doing shanti to Chandra.Be brave and grab the opportunities , you are sure to come up in life.Forget your astrological knowledge. If you apply astrology as given in texts/software as it is, it looks like a horror story.Nobody can live the next moment.At least you have to study for 10-15 years before you apply it.If you still feel afraid and hopeless ,even God can't help.

May God help you,

USR.

Hello sir

thank you for guiding me and showing the path.actually because of tension i was so disturbed.I will follow your advice and i promise you i will work even hard. could you please tell me areas which are better for me as far as career is concerned.Iam a mechanical engineer working in mechanical design software related company.Not necessary to suggest field related to what iam doing now.

regards

chetan

Chetan,

5th lord Shani is exalted in 2nd,in 5th you got exalted Mars, You got Budhatiyayoga in 4th,your 1st and 10th lord Mercury is vargottama, Rahu in 10th are enough to make you a successful engineer. Choose the career as you feel comfortable. For example aviation industry,lecturer or a design software engineer etc. Have confidence and move.By the by i am an IITian. I like engineers with good IQ.

Wish you all the best,

USR.