IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vrushali

U.S. Rao, plz help me decide

Rate this topic

My birthdate is 22nd feb 1980, time of birth is 21.50 and place of birth is Mulund, Mumbai. Female. Can you please predict as when will i get married? and how will be my future life with my partner? Any details about partner? Will it be a love marriage or arranged?

I like a boy. He is above me in all aspects except that he is 15 days younger to me. And I dont know if he feels the same way about it. My parents are worried because of dealy.

Thanks in advance

Vr

Thank you so much for considering my request. Below are some of the details. I hope this would be enough. I have done B.Com. Passed in 2000. Was trying to go for C.A course while in college, (1998), but right before exam for foundation course, I fell ill, and could not appear for it. I gave first paper, but could hardly sit for 20-30 mins. My elder sister got married in 2001. It was love marriage.

Dear Vrishali,

You are best suited for legal profession. Try to do LLB or similar course. Now you are in Rahu mahadasa and Budha antardasa upto October 2009.Marraiage by love can take place in this period. If you miss this you will have arranged marriage before November 2010 in Rahu mahadasa ketu antardasa(subperiod). You are likely to settle in a foreign land after the marriage. There is nothing to worry about future except that your lagna lord Budha (Mercury) is in 6th and the 5th and 6th lord Sani in Lagna. Budha is 1st and 10th lord in 6th is not bad as the Dwikendradhityapati dosha gets cancelled , but 6th house effect cann't be nullified on 1st house.So the remedy is wear a ring with green emerald on your right hand little finger (first test it ,if results ok continue) and Pray lord Vishnu regularly for good health and occupation. Venus is exalted in 7th , Moon exalted in 9th and other planets position in the horoscope give good results.When Venus subperiod comes in Rahu mahadasa from Nov 2010 to Nov 2013 ,you may face some excess expenditure . During this period you do Rahu-ketu shanti to get good result and relief.

Good luck,

USR

Thank you so much, Sir. Is it possible to get some details about groom-to-be? Means, is the one whom I like.. can I know if he is the one I'll marry? He is not in foreign land, but resides in different state.. and currently working in my company. he is 16 days younger to me and is from upper cast, more good-looking than me. Any chances? This is the last question.. Plz consider.

Vrushali,

Chances are more. Venus in exaltation in Jupitor house the 7 house and aspected by Mars with Jupitor indicates your husband is to be beautiful and belongs to higher caste .But the boy is slow to repond, hence you have to take the initiative and ask him.

USR