DOB 28TH MAY 1977

TIME 1.50 PM

PLACE - MUMBAI

NAME - PURSHOYAM (AT TIME OF BIRTH )

i would highly appreciate any guidance

thanks

vijay

Dear Guruji ( U S R ji )

i am male , graduated with commerce in 1997 , i am currently working for a jewelry store for past 9 years , I am thinking of change in career and if possible change of residence . I am currently settled in s. america

thank

Dear Vijaymangal,

As you expressed , you are passing through testing times. Reasons are one,Sani Sadesath period has started on 1-11-2006 and ends by 2-11-2014. Start doing Sani Stotram or Puja till 2014. The second is you are in Rahu Mahadasa. Rahu-Ravi period is upto 2/09 (8-6 relation), next period is Rahu-Chandra is upto 8/10(1-12 relation), next is Rahu-Kuja upto 8/11(6-8 relation). Due to Rahu placement in 2nd house and due the above evil placement of Rahu wrt Ravi,Chandra and Kuja,their subperiods give bad results ,until you do some good Shanti to Rahu during the above period. Third is ,you are a mangalik as Kuja is placed 7th to lagna as well as Chandra in lagna. Try to find a similarly placed mangalik girl for better compatability. If you start the above remedies , you are likely get married in Rahu-Chandra period ie 2/9 to 8/10.

Sukra is exalted and vargottama.Kuja,Rahu and Ravi are vargottama.Guru and Sukra parivartana yoga is there. There is nothing to worry about life and future.They are good. Regarding any Gem, you can wear Kanaka Pushya Rag for Guru.

Good Luck,

USR

Guest shivani sharma

Plss tell me abt my mrg guru ji 18/4/1994 tym 9:20am india jwalamukhi