IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vrushali

help me regarding marriage

Rate this topic

My birthdate is 22nd feb 1980, time of birth is 21.50 and place of birth is Mulund, Mumbai.

Can you please predict as when will i get married? and how will be my future life with my partner? Any details about partner? Will it be a love marriage or arranged?

plz help me. The problem is whenever i like the boy, our patrika dont match and when patrika matches, i dont like the boy. so plz guide me as how will be my husband.

from the horo, you must be in love with somebody who is much above than you in all aspects, look, money, family. if true, you might marry him. but it seems your is love marrige. it is only opinion.

You are absolutely right. I am maratha and he is Brahmin. He is above me in all aspects except that he is 15 days younger to me. And I dont know if he feels the same way about it. Can you please predict as by when will we get married? Thank you so very much

right now the timing is not favourable even you would be having problems from your family front as well as your office front. may be after december when Jupiter goes to Makra, it can happen. according to me this should work out. i see no problems from your horo. you have nothing to worry.

Thanks again. Just last question. Hasnt Jupiter already gone to Makar (Capricorn) in December 18, 2007? I dont mind waiting for things to happen. Simply want my parents to be assured that it will be good for me. Currently they are worried becuase of the delay.