IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rnramachandran

Mr. US RAO, i have a request

Rate this topic

Sir, i myself have some knowledge in Astrology.

My Janam Kunadli as below:

Lagna : Taurus - Saturn

Thrid : Cancer - Ketu

Sixth : Tula - Sun - Depliated

Seventh: Scorpio - Mercury, Jupiter, Venus

Ninth: capricorn- Rahu

Tenth : Kumbh - Mars

Twelth : Aires - Chandra

Janam Kundali of my Wife is as below:

Lagna - Taurus - Moon and Ketu

Second- Mithuna - Saturn

Seventh- Scorpio -Rahu

Ninth - Capricorn - Mars (exalted)

Tenth - Kumbh - Mercury

Eleventh - Meena - Sun and Jupiter

Twelth- Aries - Venus

from 17th April, Mars dasa will start for me and for my wife Jupiter dasa is started in October 2006. we married in 2002 and we had our first child in November 2006 and we are expecting again, the dates given are Before May 8. my request is that to find out the possible dates in which my second child will be born and also male or female. keeping in mind that Rahu and Ketu moves April 10 and mars dasa starts on 17th April.

I would greatly appreicate your help in this matter.

Birth details of you and your spouce are required.Birth details of your first child and gender are required. As you have studied astrology ,your analysis in this matter pertaining to your questions are required. Wish you good luck to you and your wife in welcoming the second hale and healthy child into your family.

USR

Dear Mr. Rao,

thanks for your kindl reply. My birth Details are

Name : Ramachandran

Date of Birth : 02.11.1971

Birth time: 20.22

Birthpalce: Nagerkoil, Kanyakumar Dist, Tamilnadu

my wife birth details

Name : Ramalakshmi

Date of Birth: 19.03.1975

Birth time: 10.30

Birth place: Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu

My daughter birth details:

Name : Ms. Abirami Shree

Date of Birth : 28.11.2006

Birth Time : 3.05

birth place: Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu

I have also two more queries,

from my chart you could easliy come out that i do not have any properties from parents. however, i had one old house whcih i rebuild and thats now occupied my sister family who are in the same village, when they wanted to rebuild their home, they requested for changeover till the new house build. now there are some problems arised, will they vacate, will i get that back. thats the only property i had in memories of my father.

i am working in a Tata Company, Can i look for job change within the Group, since Mars dasa will be starting shortly.

Thanks in advance Mr.Rao

first of all i make it clear i have no problem having a baby boy or baby girl. my analysis is that since Mars dasa is to start now, keeping Mars aspect on the 5th house and in my wife's horo Jupiter is in own house along with Sun and Jupiter looking at Rahu i think it will be a Boy and birth time seems to be Between 15th April to 20th April.

Dear Sir

I need your help.Please find my query listed here:-

I have recently relocated to australia from UK and despite relevant experience and qualification am unable to find a suitable job.Please help me out

DOB -07/04/1980

Birth Place - Ajmer,Rajasthan,India

Birth Time - 16:55

Can you please give me an idea of when can I expect to find a job.I was advised 2008 would prove to be a good year for me and my career,unfortunately it hasnt kickstarted as yet.

Due to change of many places in the past 3 yrs, my career hasnt gone as I wanted it to.

Can you also give me an indication of which Indsutry sector will I be employed in?

Your guidance in this matter is highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

first of all i make it clear i have no problem having a baby boy or baby girl. my analysis is that since Mars dasa is to start now, keeping Mars aspect on the 5th house and in my wife's horo Jupiter is in own house along with Sun and Jupiter looking at Rahu i think it will be a Boy and birth time seems to be Between 15th April to 20th April.

Dear Ramachandran,

Your analysis seems to tally with my study of the horoscopes of your daughter, your wife and yours. It has to be a baby boy. The date of delivery can be around 20-5-2008. Pl perform puja for Rahu and Sani in the name of your daughter as Rahu-Rahu dasa is running for her and Rahu is 6th to Lagna.For you Chandra-Ravi dasa is running. Chandra is 12th to lagna and Ravi is in 6th.Though much worry need not be felt , take care of elders like mother and do navagraha puja in your name.

Good luck

USR

Dear Rao, Thanks for your analysis. my mother expired when sani was in Kataka (4th) , and Guru (8th) was in scropio. exactly she expired when sani was about to move to Simma (5th place), you can see the timing, chandra (representing mother) dasa running, the three years i had a bad timing when sani was in 4th place as per kochara and this was intensifed when Guru was moving to 8th.

by the way i assume the date is 20.04.2008. once again thank you for your analysis