IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sadaf

help my child

Rate this topic

my child is 9 months old and was diagonised with Spinal Muscular Atrophy probably TYPE 1 in his 4th month.

He is not yet able to hold hi neck neither able to turn upside down.doesnot moves his legs.

Can ayurveda help me out with this.

I am very sorry to hear of your child's condition sadaf.

As far as I know there are no qualified persons posting on this message board to answer your question although some may try to. This is too serious a topic for this general health forum, Better to contact physicians directly while gathering knowledge on the subject from third parties, google search etc.

We can only, and do, pray that the Lord leads you to some competent help.:pray:

dear sadafji

I totally second theistji, for the good of your child please go to an accreditied physician...if there is any homeopathic or even ayurvedic remedy available, it would not be safe to depend on internet suggestions. Doesn't matter where you live, there are both neurologists and homeopathic physicians with 8 years of school and many more years of actual practice. This is for your child so please take him to a doctor.

We will pray that you find an answer and that your boy grows up to be a healthy one.

Jai Shri Krishna