IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruji108

The Real Power of Ayurveda--PK

Rate this topic

I think that the real significance of the Ayurveda lies in its spiritual origins. The beautiful celestial story that gave rise to the Ayurveda involving Lord Brahma and Indra evidences its cosmic and divine roots. This is information that is not of this planet. It comes from the demigods, so we should live it and learn it as much as posible. When we compare the East to the West we can see that both worlds have their distinct health issues. So how do we know which way is correct? We should take the highest approach to everything in life, which is the spiritual path. In addition, I know that much of the Ayurveda content certainly activates PK within us that is then applied to our health. That is the real power of Ayurveda.

Guruji108

thisispk.org

support@thisispk.org

Isnt it also true that if one satisfies Lord Sri Krsna, then there is no need to satisfy any other demigod or diety because they are all situated in him? So if one were to please Krsna, then it results in the highest form of control over material nature. That includes the ability to work effectively in the science of Ayurveda. Please correct me if Im mistaken. I have found that pleasing Krsna leads to the highest levels of PK power, which is direct mind control over matter.

Guruji108

thisispk.org:idea: