IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mackwan

I read some books but I have no idea.

Rate this topic

I am planning to get the permanat residency of australia. I am stuying in multimedia and trying to get the jobs here in australia. I loose more than 4 jobs the reason is black magic.

I dont want to loose another job. I heard that if I do fast (upwaas) on thursday (21 thursday upwaas) than it is possible to remove the effect of this black magic.

someone put her hair in my food. I ate the food and now she can come to know my thoughts. She also can add her thoughts in my mind. Sometime I misjudge people and situations and take wrong decision. I dont want to do that but it happend again and again. My whole life become so messy that I am unable to do anything. So I left my country India and came here in Australia. But it still exist.

I did 1 thursday upwaas.

My problem is very serious because I have spent so much money to run away from this magic. So, I am in Australia. I thought that if I leave my country the magic will run away too. But this is wrong. I am still stucked in it. It is very difficult for me to run away from this situation. Please, help me. And I give you a promise that I will help you.

I know many things about overseas study. Australian Student visa, I know lots of things about graphic design, web design, animation and multimedia. I know lots of things about film making. If you help me I will help you in this topics. And even if you are not convinced to help me I assure you that I will help in your own field too. I dont know how. But I will try my best to help you. PLEASE GUYS, HELP ME.

I am planning to get the permanat residency of australia. I am stuying in multimedia and trying to get the jobs here in australia. I loose more than 4 jobs the reason is black magic.

I dont want to loose another job. I heard that if I do fast (upwaas) on thursday (21 thursday upwaas) than it is possible to remove the effect of this black magic.

someone put her hair in my food. I ate the food and now she can come to know my thoughts. She also can add her thoughts in my mind. Sometime I misjudge people and situations and take wrong decision. I dont want to do that but it happend again and again. My whole life become so messy that I am unable to do anything. So I left my country India and came here in Australia. But it still exist.

I did 1 thursday upwaas.

My problem is very serious because I have spent so much money to run away from this magic. So, I am in Australia. I thought that if I leave my country the magic will run away too. But this is wrong. I am still stucked in it. It is very difficult for me to run away from this situation. Please, help me. And I give you a promise that I will help you.

I know many things about overseas study. Australian Student visa, I know lots of things about graphic design, web design, animation and multimedia. I know lots of things about film making. If you help me I will help you in this topics. And even if you are not convinced to help me I assure you that I will help in your own field too. I dont know how. But I will try my best to help you. PLEASE GUYS, HELP ME.

Hello there,

Well, it seems you are having a lotta problems....no Upavasa gonna help you in this regard, sicne black magic is used upon you...you need a tantric...well, there's few solutions too, but i don't wanna talk them here...if you think you believe then hit me at: theeasternthunder@

well, provide me with your number/emails...and i'll let you meet some of my Guru Bhais there who'll share the experience with you. After you are convinced...you'll be told the processes...

regards