IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
PureIndian

Maata Ji During Navratri

Rate this topic

Hello All,

Many people will have come across Mataa Ji's during Navratri especially whilst Aarti is performed. Can someone tell me what goes on in with the people who get this and how? Also are you beleivers of these events that occour.

Mataji does not come into a person. It other spirts that do. As they feel taht they can get Moksh liek this. Mataji doesnt have to reveal herself in sombody. She doesnt have to possess. she has the power to show herself as she is. She is the mother form. the shakti of bhagwan.

Yeah I think they go into a trance or something, because being the very material energy we are trapped in, she wouldn't need people to manifest her form.

I had to attend a ceromony for a relative that believed in a person who claims to have "shakti" in him at times. I had to go due to family obligations but if you study them carefully, the answers and behavior was totally made up. No to say all of them do but if Durga blesses you I wouldn't think the true devotee would go around making a show of it.

Jai Shri Krishna