IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tackleberry

Quick way to develop vocabulary

Rate this topic

Dear Prabhus,

Attached are a two page 'sample' of Sanskrit Flash Card. [i'm posting these two pages only because the file is too big to attach entirely through this site].

The file (a MS Word Doc) is a total of 20 pages to be printed out double sided.

This will create 10 double sided sheets.

You then cut-out the 8 "cards" per sheet thus leaving you with 80 "Flash-cards" of common sanskrit phrases.

This can be done with the 2 pages sent herein.

It's in english on one side and written in sanskrit on the other side.

I got the phrases from The Book by Hari-kenu (sp?) Prabhu's Book "Sanskrit Grammer" [He's a german Iskcon Brahmacaryi].

I tried to attach it here-in but it is too large 250KB vs the allowable 190KB. So if anyone provide me with some other email address I will send it directly to that address. [NOTE: Your computer must have the 'Indr' or some other Sanskrit Font installed for the Devanagari to print out properly]

This is all free to who ever would like to learn sanskrit common speech phrases.

ys,

Bhaktajan

Comments welcomed.

Sanskrit Flash Cards - Partial.doc

Sanskrit Flash card phrases <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear Prabhus,

Attached are a two page 'sample' of Sanskrit Flash Card. [i'm posting these two pages only because the file is too big to attach entirely through this site].

The file (a MS Word Doc) is a total of 20 pages to be printed out double sided.

This will create 10 double sided sheets.

You then cut-out the 8 "cards" per sheet thus leaving you with 80 "Flash-cards" of common sanskrit phrases.

This can be done with the 2 pages sent herein.

It's in english on one side and written in sanskrit on the other side.

I got the phrases from The Book by Hari-kenu (sp?) Prabhu's Book "Sanskrit Grammer" [He's a german Iskcon Brahmacaryi].

I tried to attach it here-in but it is too large 250KB vs the allowable 190KB. So if anyone provide me with some other email address I will send it directly to that address. [NOTE: Your computer must have the 'Indr' or some other Sanskrit Font installed for the Devanagari to print out properly]

This is all free to who ever would like to learn sanskrit common speech phrases.

ys,

Bhaktajan

Comments welcomed.

------

Since this is an attachment please let me know if the sanskrit does not show it's self on your computer when you view it, Please.

Sanskrit Flash Cards - Partial.doc