IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
llavnya

vashikaran mantra

Rate this topic

Guruji

I've read so many articles on vashikaran mantra and am confused which to use.I'm really in need of it and it's the only way i think can better my life.

Please help me.

I want the exact mantra and the way to use it to attract a person who is very far away from me,how can I bring him closer to me.He is in great legal troubles, please do tell me how I can help him.

I need vashikaran mantra to be with the person i love. We were engaged. Later had some issues and we broke up but i still love him and want to go back to him. He is still friends with me and still finds me very attractive.

But i guess his family thoughts are obstructing from us being together.

Please give me the exact mantra and how to use it.

Hey whom you addressing GURUJI?

Nobody's here Guru Ji, except some babbling.........................so try finding the real one... ... ... if you wanna solve such stuffs then got to be initiated by a perfect one first in Guru Mantra and then in another sadhanas... ... ... like Krishna Sammohan Sadhana... ... only such will fascilitate every stuffs in our life.......................