IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Praveen_Jain

Effect of 2 Uccha grahas

Rate this topic

Hello All,

I am new to this Jothiysa and I am interested in knowing few things

Can any one tell me what will be effect on a person when 2 uccha graha are in opposite house

Example: Sun is in aries and retro saturn is in Libra. Lagna is Mithuna.

I mean 5th house will be Libra and 11th house will be Aries.

Kindly explain the effect of such horoscope

Thanks in Advance

Praveen

To be honest, you cannot judge any horoscope based on these 3 discrete bits of data. A professional reading is best. For example, a planet may be Uccha in the birthchart, but if it is debilitated and afflicted in the navamsha, dashamsha, or other varga charts, then how can it give it's best effects? And what of the condition of the planet's dispositors? Mars rules Aries, so its strength or weakness will influence the Sun's results. The same goes for Venus, who rules Tula.

Sun rules 3rd house for Mithuna Lagna, so 3L in 11H, depending upon Sun's strength and aspect, could possibly indicate gains from siblings or possibly gains from writing or instruction of others during the Mahadasha or Antardasha of the Sun.

Saturn rules houses 8 and 9 for Mithuna lagna, so his placement in 5th house may indicate mixed results, depending upon the strength of Venus, and upon where Saturn is located in the varga charts.

Namaste.