IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Infinity and Beyond!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If there is Infinite Bliss...tHen could there be INFINITE PAIN for a short time or extended? It would be alienlike but people should consider it. After all, we are in Maya the Temporary Jungle which has absolutely no goal except to serve as a platform for Bhakti.

If there is Infinite Bliss...tHen could there be INFINITE PAIN for a short time or extended? It would be alienlike but people should consider it. After all, we are in Maya the Temporary Jungle which has absolutely no goal except to serve as a platform for Bhakti.

Interesting question. It brings up the question of what is pain. I have heard that forgetfullness of Krsna is the most intense pain.

Then there is the spiritual pain of separation from Krsna in love and full rememberance but that is another subject.

Let's to consider, living in this material world it is already like an infinite pain. We can just see as all time some trouble is disturbing us, and we have many grades, the maximum in the hell as we can understand by the 5° Chant of the Srimad Bhagavatam.

But we cannot think about the material word just as an oposition to the Spiritual World, then we cannot understand there an Infinite Bliss and here with the same grade an Infinite Pain.

It is what I understand regarding this your interesting question.

Obeisances from Brazil!!!;)

Guest guest

If I feel infinite happiness then I should take credit for IT!!! And if I feel infinite pain then it is my abs. 100+% MY fault. I do not know of anything superior to pain+present time.

Suffering to me implies a little distress. But pain implies something much much much worse.

I don't know much about the particulars of pain. I do know that I do not like it. Not even the little sufferings of life. I do not tolerate it well. One good thing that has come to me from experiencing pain and that is it fuels my desire to transcend it. Other than that being in pain seems a pretty stupid way to go through eternity.