IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Need to know different ways to move a step towards god

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am not a right person actually but want to be a good human being well i mean i love to talk about lord krishna but i never go to temple and i have all bad habits too......pls tell me the ways so that i can involed myself with lord krishna.....i want to leave my all bad habits like drinking smoking late night parties, wakeup late in morning and etc...please help me out from all this thing...I want to be devote.Nobody help me or asked me to go temple..But i love to devote my life in the bhakti of lord krishna.............I want to live in that society where i always listen about god and only god....pls pls help me give me some konwledge .......Hare krishna......Hare krishna..

Approaching God is no mystery. Chant His name, Pray to Him, associate with and serve His devotees.

We don't change in one day. Your habits will change when you associate with devotees instead of those who also have those habits. So chant Hare Krsna and withdraw from negative association and seek out postive (devotional) association.

And be patient.

Hare Krsna

I agree with theist. These things take time and your habits will change as you become more involved with devotees.

You also don't need an invitation to go to a temple. You are welcome no matter who or what you are. So go, sit before the lord and chant a few rounds. Talk to the devotees there. Buy some tapes of discourses and Gita classes and listen to them when you're at home or in your car. This is a great way to immerse yourself in Krishna Consciousness, even if you're busy doing other mundane jobs.

Good luck and remember, none of us is perfect. Krishna is the only perfect one and his compassion is so great that he accepts us despite our faults. The fact that you have a desire to be a devotee means that Krishna has already decided that he wants you to serve him. So follow his desire and do what you can.

Haribol!

Jai