IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Can some one explain..in what stage i am and what should i do it to increase more

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi members,

Initially i felt some thing is rising from my back.it went upwards upto my neck and then throat, then went to nose side and now i feel it on my forehead's middle point and head ' center.

Some time i feel it to my midle eyebrow and in both ears when i do concentrate more.

when i am writing i can still feel moving between my eyebrows.

It will be great help if some one explain ..is this due to kundalni..rising or some thing else... and i am in what stage...waht should i do to move further...

Thanks in advance.

I think that that is not kundalini! Maybe you feel prana in your chakras. So i think that your chakras are more opend. What sadhanas do you do? If you tell us that, i think that it will be much easier to tell you what is going on!

I will give you an advice. If you don't have your own guru or your own deity, than it is beter that you read as many books as you can. That will help you to understand microcosmos and macrocosmos!

So, tell us what kind of sadhanas do you do?

Whatever it is, don't utter in the crowd, it makes you to lose it to get never back again.

Only a capable Guru who have awakened at least few chakras can suggest the things. Still, there's uncertainty. Even if you are not in any kind of sadhans, due to your deeds in past lives must have made you to experince such things. But, only a capable Guru can tell the exact thing. Find out a Guru....it's the most challenging, demanding, and tough job in our time. There are only few people around.

I pray, may you find real path to the quest.