IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

any great astrologer around?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

i'm seeking advice for my problems which seems never ending.

at least if somebody tell me when they are gonna end would be just great.

my details:

Pallawi pandey

married

dob-12/07/78

time of birth- 11:12(afternoon)

place-haldwani(uttranchal)

1.i am struggling to get a decent job for ages. i'm well qualified for the position i apply for, but never get one. will i ever get or not? if yes pls ....pls provide the year/month.i'm just desperate to know that.

thanks in advance

Guest guest

it's really a shame that such a dignified forum hasn't enough people to come forward for help.

it was my first experience with the forum and i'm extremely disappointed to see that many queries remain unanswered like this.

Hello,

I can understand your frustration as well. I too have been in desperate need of finding a well paying job. I feel the same way because I am well qualified. Ok, I just joined this thing about 10 mins ago and I am going to try to help you. Although, I have to let you know, I am not a professional Astrologer. I am just a student learning. But I feel confident enough to know that I can be of some help. I will post another reply after this when I am done analyzing your chart. But what I need to know is that is it December 7th 1978 or is it July 12th 1978. I am in the US. Please email me back as soon as possible with this information to give you a quick reply back. Here is my email address: baselinebirla@gmail.com

My name is Sushil.

Hope to hear from you

Sushil