IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please pry for me, I am in trouble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it's my request to all of you who near to GOD or GODDESS please request or pry to GOD for me that he will helps me and solve my problem.

Please Virendra

Guest guest

Just you? Why should we not pray for ALL who are suffering? And why should you not pray for others sufferings instead of being so selfish and absorbed in your own self?

I am sorry that you are in difficulty and I pray that Krishna will help you, but the main reason we are all in difficulty is that we are too selfish, if we tried to serve God and put God and others in the centre then automatically we will become happy.

it's my request to all of you who near to GOD or GODDESS please request or pry to GOD for me that he will helps me and solve my problem.

Please Virendra

Guest guest

God cannot be pried, no matter for what reason. As as praying, you cannot petition the Lord with prayer.

God helps those who help themselves. If you ask me to pray for you to help with your problem, how do I know that your problem may be how to abort your child, or rob a bank without getting caught. Maybe your problem is that you will never accept that God is your dearmost friend. Why should I pray for you, even if gods and goddesses stay at my home as a matter of habit?

mahak

Ask the christians, they are good at this kind of stuff, because they also think god is their doormat for us to wipe our bloody sins upon, over and over.

Guest guest

Dear Virendra Prabhu,

please take note of this verse:

satya? di?aty arthitam arthito nr?n???

naiv?rtha-do yat punar arthit? yatah?

svaya? vidhatte bhajat?m anicchat?m

icch?-pidh?na? nija-p?da-pallavam

"'Whenever Kr?s?n?a is requested to fulfill one's desire, He undoubtedly does so, but He does not award anything which, after being enjoyed, will cause one to petition Him again and again to fulfill further desires. When one has other desires but engages in the Lord's service, Kr?s?n?a forcibly gives one shelter at His lotus feet, where one will forget all other desires.' (Cc, Madhya 24.103)

It is actually a quote from Srimad Bhagavatam 5.19.27.

Krishna is the Supreme Perfect Being, and He has got perfect plan for each one of us to help us turn our faces towards Him again. His plan may not be very pleasant to us but it is never unfair. Being eternal spiritual living entities conditioned by this material body, we desire so many things. But what we desire is not necessarily what we need. It is just like a small child sees a candy stall, and what does he want to do? Eat all the candies. But is it good for the child? No. Or like a child sees all the colourful pills - blue, red, green antibiotic capsules. They look so attractive to the child, just like a candy. And what does the child want to do then? Eat them. But the parent would be very foolish to let the child eat them "Here, have some tablets". It would kill the child. Similarly, we are very childish. And Krishna will not give those who approach Him with a request anything that would take them further away from Him and become more entangled in material identification. If you are in a difficult situation, you can still pray to Krishna to help you, but He will only do what is best for your realization of your eternal blissful relationship with Him.

I hope this will be helpful.

Your servant.

Please read Bhagavad Gita. One of the greatest contributions of India to the world is Holy Gita which is considered to be one of the first revelations from God. The management lessons in this holy book were brought in to light of the world by divine Maharshi Mahesh Yogi, Sri Shri.Ravi Shankar and Swami Bodhanandji, and the spiritual philosophy by the great Adi Sankaracharya the greatest philosopher of India and proud son of Kerala, and Sri. Srila Prabhupada Swami and humanism by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi and Satya Sai Baba. Maharishi calls the Bhagavad-Gita the essence of Vedic Literature and a complete guide to practical life. It provides "all that is needed to raise the consciousness of man to the highest possible level." Maharishi reveals the deep, universal truths of life that speak to the needs and aspirations of everyone. Swami Chinmayanandaji preached and educated the people and Swami Sandeep Chaitanyaji continuing the mission by keeping this lantern burning always knowing the wishes of the modern generations. Arjuna got mentally depressed when he saw his relatives with whom he has to fight.( Mental health has become a major international public health concern now). To motivate him the Bhagavad-Gita is preached in the battle field Kurukshetra by Lord Krishna to Arjuna as counseling to do his duty while multitudes of men stood by waiting. It has got all the management tactics to achieve the mental equilibrium and to overcome any crisis situation. The Bhagavad-Gita can be experienced as a powerful catalyst for transformation. Bhagavad-Gita means song of the Spirit, song of the Lord. The Holy Gita has become a secret driving force behind the unfoldment of one's life. In the days of doubt this divine book will support all spiritual searches. This divine book will contribute to self reflection, finer feeling and deepen one's inner process. Then life in the world can become a real education—dynamic, full and joyful—no matter what the circumstance. May the wisdom of loving consciousness ever guide us on our journey? What makes the Holy Gita a practical psychology of transformation is that it offers us the tools to connect with our deepest intangible essence and we must learn to participate in the battle of life with right knowledge?. It shows us the path to handle the situation with equipoise mind irrespective of what comes our way and reminds us time and again, that what the right action is.

The Holy Gita is the essence of the Vedas, Upanishads. It is a universal scripture applicable to people of all temperaments and for all times. It is a book with sublime thoughts and practical instructions on Yoga, Devotion, Vedanta and Action. It is profound in thought and sublime in heights of vision. It brings peace and solace to souls that are afflicted by the three fires of mortal existence, namely, afflictions caused by one's own body (disease etc), those caused by beings around one ( e.g. wild animals, snakes etc.), and those caused by the gods (natural disasters, earth-quakes, floods etc).

Mind can be one's friend or enemy. Mind is the cause for both bondage and liberation. The word mind is derived from man to think and the word man derived from manu (Sanskrit word for man).

"The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone's heart, O Arjuna, and is directing the wanderings of all living entities, who are seated as on a machine, made of the material energy."

There is no theory to be internalized and applied in this psychology. Ancient practices spontaneously induce what each person needs as the individual and the universal coincide. The work proceeds through intellectual knowledge of the playing field ( jnana yoga), emotional devotion to the ideal (bhakti yoga) and right action that includes both feeling and knowledge (karma yoga). With ongoing purification we approach wisdom. The Bhagavad-Gita is a message addressed to each and every human individual to help him or her to solve the vexing problem of overcoming the present and progressing towards a bright future. Within its eighteen chapters is revealed a human drama. This is the experience of everyone in this world, the drama of the ascent of man from a state of utter dejection, sorrow and total breakdown and hopelessness to a state of perfect understanding, clarity, renewed strength and triumph. May the wisdom of loving consciousness ever guide us on our journey. What makes the Holy Gita a practical psychology of transformation is that it offers us the tools to connect with our deepest intangible essence, and we must learn to participate in the battle of life with right knowledge.

"Freed from attachment, fear and anger, absorbed in Me, and taking refuge in Me, purified by the penance of knowledge, many have attained union with My Being." (Gita 4:10)

To the guest Virendra who asked us to pray for him/her and to the person Bhakta who reponded in an UNGODLY way. This is what I would like you and others who think like you to ask yourselves before attacking someone in need.

We expect GOD to give us everything we ask for without doing anything in return. Some of us ask for health and wealth. Some, wisdom and understanding. Some, love. Think of this before we judge others, no one knows what GOD looks like. He test us in everything we do everyday.

There was once a king, ofcourse he was wealthy and a very good devotee of GOD. GOD said to him, that for being a great devotee, he would visit him. The king being excited and all decided to prepare a feast for the coming of the lord. After the preparation was done, a beggar came to his gate and asked for some food, the king refused the beggar food and he/she left. Soon thereafter, a dog came and the king again chased the dog away. Then came a crippled person asking for scraps of food and again they were chased away. After waiting for several hours for GOD to appear, nightfall came and the king called upon GOD to inquire why did he not show up. GOD said to the king, I came three times in three different forms, once as a beggar, the next as a dog, and the last time as a cripple, and all three times I was chased away. If this is the way you treat someone that you can see how would you treat someone that you can't see? The moral of this little kata is, we should never judge anyone. If someone asks us to pray for them, then we should, because we do not know who is asking. When we are kind to the poor then GOD will be kind to us in our time of need. It is a disgrace when I read comments like this person's. It boils my blood to know that some of us think of ourselves as the most holy and the most GODLY and when put to the test we fail. Life is a journey. It's like going to school and at the end of the semester we will be tested. Some of us who paid attention to the teacher will obviously pass and the others who were too busy judging others will certainly FAIL.

People let us be the wiser and do as much good as we can and not judge anyone. Everyday we should go out there looking for a good deed to fill. Be a miracle in someone's life. I don't know about you, but I get pleasure out of giving to others. I feel honored when someone ask me for a favor and not the other person. I don't have a lot, but I share from the little that I have......Jai Ho

There was another king that everyone in his villiage were afraid of. He only trusted his accountant. When he became ill, his accountant took him to the doctor. The doctor being afraid of the king did not tell him he would die in three days, he told his accountant. When they left the doctor's office the king asked his accountant what the doctor said to him and the accountant told him he only have three days to live. The king then asked his accountant to do him three favors when he is dead.

First, to take his body around the villiage.

Second, have his coffin made with two opening on both sides for his hands to be extended out.

Third, to let the people see that with all the wealth he had, he left with nothing in his hands.

Moral is, it doesn't matter what we have on this earth, it is what we did with what we have that is important and how we treat our fellow brother.