IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

How many people in this world live in a free country?

Rate this topic

800px-Freedom_House_world_map_2005.png

<SMALL>Size of this preview: 800 × 370 pixels</SMALL>

Full resolution (1350 × 625 pixel, file size: 34 KB, MIME type: image/png)

• Description: The Map of Freedom reflects the findings of Freedom House's 2006 survey Freedom in the World (PDF). Freedom in the World monitors the gains and losses for political rights and civil liberties in 192 nations and 18 related and disputed territories. For each country, the survey provides a concise report on political and human rights developments, along with ratings of political rights and civil liberties. Countries are divided into three categories: Free (green), Partly Free (orange), and Not Free (red), as reflected in the Map of Freedom.

• In Free countries, citizens enjoy a high degree of political and civil freedom. Partly Free countries are characterized by some restrictions on political rights and civil liberties, often in a context of corruption, weak rule of law, ethnic strife, or civil war. In Not Free countries, the political process is tightly controlled and basic freedoms are denied.

Guest guest

JUst another word for nothing left to lose. I live in one of the greens, but it is not free. It is utter slavery. Me and bobby mcGee know better.

Guest guest

you mean a country where only people with lots of money rule is free?

yes, you can vote for crook #1, crook #2, crook #3, and crook #4 - all provided to you by the same money bags... you are SO free... :)

Guest guest

He knew the scene as well. "All animals are created equal, just some are more equal than others."

America never really had freedom. Some long for better days, post WWII euphoria of the victor, but just ask any black mon about the freedom of Amerika in the 50s. Or even the factory worker, bludgeoned by hard labor for a promise of a retirement that never really comes.

I suppose I can claim that I can say this without being arrested, and this may be partially true. But what I just said, as well as you reading here, are all quite documented by NSA and pther such spy networks.

So, Im qualified to be president. I have clean record, impeccable job history, a good balanced political stance that makes both the liberal and conservative not so frightened. Am I free to run? Give me 250 million, and Im still ineligible, not FREE to become president. Becxause the controllers have their puppet, thay control all. There is no comunist or capitalist, no democracy, theocracy, autocracy, monarchy. All are under control.

Freedom is something taken, not given. Anyone who thinks any of these so-called free countries is in deep illusion, the green states above may be less free than some of the red and orange ones.

Maybe Iceland is free, maybe Greenland is free. Dont bet on the others. Who owns you is denying your freedom, and China owns Amerikkka.

Uh oh, the cops are here, gotta log out and run, because they are more equal than I.

Ya better run, as Pink Floyd sings as their pig floats in the sky. How many here saw the original Wall concert, NYC and LA only.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

He knew the scene as well. "All animals are created equal, just some are more equal than others."

America never really had freedom. Some long for better days, post WWII euphoria of the victor, but just ask any black mon about the freedom of Amerika in the 50s. Or even the factory worker, bludgeoned by hard labor for a promise of a retirement that never really comes.

I suppose I can claim that I can say this without being arrested, and this may be partially true. But what I just said, as well as you reading here, are all quite documented by NSA and pther such spy networks.

So, Im qualified to be president. I have clean record, impeccable job history, a good balanced political stance that makes both the liberal and conservative not so frightened. Am I free to run? Give me 250 million, and Im still ineligible, not FREE to become president. Becxause the controllers have their puppet, thay control all. There is no comunist or capitalist, no democracy, theocracy, autocracy, monarchy. All are under control.

Freedom is something taken, not given. Anyone who thinks any of these so-called free countries is in deep illusion, the green states above may be less free than some of the red and orange ones.

Maybe Iceland is free, maybe Greenland is free. Dont bet on the others. Who owns you is denying your freedom, and China owns Amerikkka.

Uh oh, the cops are here, gotta log out and run, because they are more equal than I.

Ya better run, as Pink Floyd sings as their pig floats in the sky. How many here saw the original Wall concert, NYC and LA only.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=661 border=0 NOF="LY"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=10 height=86></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=5></TD><TD class=TextObject width=363>Run Like Hell

"Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd"

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run,

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run.

You better make your face up in

Your favorite disguise.

With your button down lips and your

Roller blind eyes.

With your empty smile

And your hungry heart.

Feel the bile rising from your guilty past.

With your nerves in tatters

When the cockleshell shatters

And the hammers batter

Down the door.

You'd better run.

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run,

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run.

You better run all day

And run all night.

Keep your dirty feelings

Deep inside.

And if you're taking your girlfriend