IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

8.4 million species and those born of sweat

Rate this topic

I always found it very humorous that a handful of American (Canadian) derelicts learned a little Sanskrit and hung out in India for a few years and then come back to the west pretending that they know more about the history of the Gaudiya Matha than the actual Indian people like Srila Prabhupada, Sridhar Maharaja and the other senior disciples of Srila Saraswati Thakur.

Jagadananda for example has become so deviant that in order to get the social sitgma he wants he has resorted to taking diksha from a tantric sahajiya and changing his portfolio in hopes that he can makes some money off of the rather growing sahajiya crowd in the western countries.

Even his old pal Madhavananda considers him a sahajiya now and is not at all impressed with his maniacal frenzy of sahajiya sentiments that are nothing more than a front which he hopes will position him as the leader of the sahajiyas in the western world for fun and profit.

Jagadananda has been living with a wife and a poodle for the last several years, but I heard that the wife actually cared more about the poodle than she did about Jagat.

Guest guest

Jagadananda has been living with a wife and a poodle for the last several years, but I heard that the wife actually cared more about the poodle than she did about Jagat.

At least he has a wife which is more than can be said about some participants in this discussion ;)

And of course we know for sure than since the cat is out of the bag that Jagadananda has taken diksha into the tantric sahajiya cult and was broadcast on Madhava's forum, that Jagadananda is not going to post on forums except in a stealth mode hiding his actual identity

At least he has a wife which is more than can be said about some participants in this discussion ;)

you must be talking about lonely 'ol me?

yep, I am still a loner who has raised three kids alone for the last 11 years.

but, my older daughter is already 18, gone from home, working full times in a doctor's office and going to community college.

my son is 20 and we run a computer repair business together.

that leaves me with Kamala Manjari, my 13 year old.

Guest guest

And of course we know for sure than since the cat is out of the bag that Jagadananda has taken diksha into the tantric sahajiya cult and was broadcast on Madhava's forum, that Jagadananda is not going to post on forums except in a stealth mode hiding his actual identity

Jagad never made secret of that. I actually respect his scholarship but not neccessarily his conclusions.

Guest guest

What does that have to do with this discussion? I don't see how trying to insult Guruvani pr in this way can be useful to this discussion.

In any case, for your information ... Guruvani pr (besides what he has written about his kids) also has a wife. He wife is from Phillipines. I think he married her last year.

So if you're referring to him having no wife, you're wrong.

Jagad never made secret of that. I actually respect his scholarship but not neccessarily his conclusions.

If Jagat hadn't broadcast it himself them nobody would know.

He wanted to broadcast it.

It is his business plan for retirement.

Frankly, I could care less if he prefers the tantric sahajiyas.

What is wrong is that he rather enjoys bashing on the faith of the ISKCON people and most all western devotees to defend his choice to go sahajiya.

He might know Sanskrit, but if you aren't realized and cultured, both of which he is not, then you can't really understand the purport of the super-sophisticated spiritual thought of Paramahansa devotees.

Guest guest

What is wrong is that he rather enjoys bashing on the faith of the ISKCON people and most all western devotees to defend his choice to go sahajiya.

I am not sure that I saw either one of these two manifest very often. Very few western devotees defend his choice to join the sahajiya ranks and he does not really seem to engage in faith bashing. Nothing like the good old bashings between ritviks and traditionalists on this forum :)

What does that have to do with this discussion? I don't see how trying to insult Guruvani pr in this way can be useful to this discussion.

In any case, for your information ... Guruvani pr (besides what he has written about his kids) also has a wife. He wife is from Phillipines. I think he married her last year.

So if you're referring to him having no wife, you're wrong.

that was two years ago.

it didn't work out.

Says alot about mundane scholarship.

Commit aparadhas against Srila Prabhupada or any of Krsna's devotees on the basis of that scholarship and one is sure to be misdirected in one's spiritual practice.

Much worse then some obvious catastrophe like being hit by a truck and left a parapeligic.

We who have a low level of academic ability can be thankful for our simple minds and ways that prevent us from making similar mistakes.

First liberation from material desires and then Krsna lila. Material desires can not be dragged into transcendental Vrndavan and mixed with the Lord's divine play.

Well put, Lowborn. I too do not quite accept everything that Brzezinski stands for but he is undoubtedly one of the most intelligent and insightful Gaudiya Vaishnavas alive today by far. His numerous theses on a whole number of Gaudiya-related questions certainly make for wonderful reading. The guy has got much, much grey matter, undeniably. You do not earn a Ph.D. from the University of Toronto without being bright. His track record in serving the devotee community is also commendable. In particular, I think his Gaudiya Grantha Mandira is a generous gift to Krishna bhaktas who wish to delve deeper in Goswami literature and take advantage of the truly vast scriptural legacy that Chaitanya Vaishnavism has the luck to possess.

I suppose that those who do not like him cannot do any better than stoop to the usual self-righteous, inelegant, invective-filled name-calling routine of sahajiya, guru-tyagi etc. Let them continue committing vaishnava-aparadha and wiping out the positive effects of their own spiritual practice. The fact is, Jagadanandaji is a traditional Gaudiya Vaishnava in good standing initiated in the Nityananda Parivara of Mahaprabhu's movement, and nothing can change that.

Nitai Gaura Radhe Shyam