IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Support for 1st Ratha-Yatra in IRAQ

Rate this topic

Support for 1st Ratha Yatra in Iraq

<!-- end .post-top --><!-- the main section of the post goes here -->iraq.jpgBy Partha-sarathi (das) KKS

Dear Maharaja’s, Prabhu’s and Mataji’s, Please accept my fallen obeisance’s. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I am writing this letter to beg of the devotees to help me fulfill Srila Prabhupada’s desire to have Ratha Yatra all over this planet. My name is Partha-sarathi dasa, I am a Sergeant First Class in the active duty US Army. I have been preaching in Iraq since 2003. I am now about to deploy for my fourth tour in Iraq. This tour will be for 15 months. I have received permission from my Commanding Officer to have 2 Ratha Yatra’s, on US Bases, one being Mosul then other being Talafar. Last time I was deployed I was given facility to have Bhagavat Gita classes, and do book distribution to the soldiers. I am requesting the devotees to adopt a brahmacari and help facilitate my preaching. Our Ratha Yatra is scheduled for August 15th, I am expecting 200 - 900 soldiers to participate. Any help would be very much appreciated. Also devotees who would like to sponsor a soldier, please let me know. 15 months is along time in war, together we can make it the best experience the soldiers ever had. your servant in Srila Prabhupada’s mission

Partha-sarathi dasa

partha-sarathi.kks@pamho.net

Is this for real? If so then wow! Haribol, Prabhu. Please accept my humble obeisances for your amazing service. With your wonderful actions, something good may come out of this terrible war. I am very poor (struggling writer) and therefore cannot give you any donations but I do wish you and the soldiers the very best.

Jai Jagganath!

Jai