IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ksk

homesick after coming abroad pls pray for me

Rate this topic

Dear Devotees,

I have come abroad from India on a one year term. I feel very home sick here departing my parents and my old grand maa. I always think of them and in tears always. I feel very homesick. I cannot quit the onsite assignment before one year as there is a bond. Please pray for my mental peace. I am in constant stress both in office and the staying room. I could not get a good accommodation also.Life has become so depressed now. Previously I used to write devotional articles in this forum but now things are so worse that even I could not pray properly. I fear I will become over stressed and depressed person.

So I appeal to devotees of all streams to pray for my mental peace and safe return to India after 6 months.

Sri Rama Jayam!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sri Rama Jayam!!!!!!!!!

Why do you fear ?

Dont be homesick, all will be well. i can understand how you must be feeling but Bhagwan knows about your situation and He is with you for sure. Take it a step at a time, all will pass quickly before you know it. How about you delve into the Gita? Read it few pages a day and go deep into the meaings and apply yourself to it, you will gain much peace and your whole view of everything in life will change. By the way where are you now? UK?

Hi,

thanks for your consoling words..........i am in Singapore now........earlier i went to US for three months...........that time also i suffered home sick.........now i did a great mistake by again coming to singapore........all my fate........nothing is working out properly here for me.....my boss is very arrogant and does not respect me.....................wat to do................