IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sreeram

Indian cricket team and match fixing

Rate this topic

I head about this match fixing in cricket a few years back when Hansi Cronie, Azharuddin, Jadeja and mongia were suspected and caught in the scam but I never believed the same being and Indian and a true cricket fan. On analyzing the latter matches and the body language of the cricketers on loosing big games such as that to Bangladesh in world cup, I have come to a conclusion that these a players are nothing but a bunch of basterd actors who can even get themselves fucked for money. We put our faith and emotional trust in these actors who can win or loose for money. These devils of the advertisement world rule our hearts for the sake of success that they and their brands attain from the money that is wet with our sweat and blood. It’s we who make them heroes and its them who betray us for money.

Match fixing started in 1983 world cup in which India winning the world cup was a plan of the multinationals who targeted the huge Indian market. They made cricket more popular with India’s win. This was the trend that continued with Aishwarya and Sushmita getting the Miss Universe and miss world crowns. The money jockeys took the Indian customers with these Idols. The money that we spend on worshiping these Indian Idols lands into the pockets of their brands.

While the Pakistanis lost to Ireland and India lost to Bangladesh, what came as a surprise was their body language. None of these teams were playing for a win. They had already won their world cup in the Fix. A coach was killed and the other refused to take nay responsibility of Loss. One captain resigned and the other stands firm with no shames what so ever.

My advice to the cricket worshipers who were performing homas and poojas for the devils of the cricket world is that they should do the same for Dawood Ibrahim to change his mind and let India win.

I strongly believe that BCCI and ICCI are involved to their necks in the fixing.

As a Indian patriot I have stopped watching any Indian Match or buy any product endorsed by the Indian cricket team or player. I think it will bring a big change if every Indian cricket fan does so.

In the name of patriotism and Indian blood, I appeal all of you cricket fans to quit watching the matches till they stop playing for money.

Guest guest

It's a good thing the coach Greg chappell is gone. He was a useless coach.

As regards the players, there are some good ones but they just aren't as good as the Australians, English, South Africa and Sril Lankans. So I wouldn;t blame the Indians for the losses. YOu can't blame someone when they don;t have the capabiity to beat the aforementioned teams. IF they had the ability and lost, then it's understandable.

I head about this match fixing in cricket a few years back when Hansi Cronie, Azharuddin, Jadeja and mongia were suspected and caught in the scam but I never believed the same being and Indian and a true cricket fan. On analyzing the latter matches and the body language of the cricketers on loosing big games such as that to Bangladesh in world cup, I have come to a conclusion that these a players are nothing but a bunch of basterd actors who can even get themselves fucked for money. We put our faith and emotional trust in these actors who can win or loose for money. These devils of the advertisement world rule our hearts for the sake of success that they and their brands attain from the money that is wet with our sweat and blood. It’s we who make them heroes and its them who betray us for money.

Match fixing started in 1983 world cup in which India winning the world cup was a plan of the multinationals who targeted the huge Indian market. They made cricket more popular with India’s win. This was the trend that continued with Aishwarya and Sushmita getting the Miss Universe and miss world crowns. The money jockeys took the Indian customers with these Idols. The money that we spend on worshiping these Indian Idols lands into the pockets of their brands.

While the Pakistanis lost to Ireland and India lost to Bangladesh, what came as a surprise was their body language. None of these teams were playing for a win. They had already won their world cup in the Fix. A coach was killed and the other refused to take nay responsibility of Loss. One captain resigned and the other stands firm with no shames what so ever.

My advice to the cricket worshipers who were performing homas and poojas for the devils of the cricket world is that they should do the same for Dawood Ibrahim to change his mind and let India win.

I strongly believe that BCCI and ICCI are involved to their necks in the fixing.

As a Indian patriot I have stopped watching any Indian Match or buy any product endorsed by the Indian cricket team or player. I think it will bring a big change if every Indian cricket fan does so.

In the name of patriotism and Indian blood, I appeal all of you cricket fans to quit watching the matches till they stop playing for money.

Guest guest

I agree with all your post exceptthis.

Match fixing started in 1983 world cup in which India winning the world cup was a plan of the multinationals who targeted the huge Indian market.

It's a good thing the coach Greg chappell is gone. He was a useless coach.

As regards the players, there are some good ones but they just aren't as good as the Australians, English, South Africa and Sril Lankans. So I wouldn;t blame the Indians for the losses. YOu can't blame someone when they don;t have the capabiity to beat the aforementioned teams. IF they had the ability and lost, then it's understandable.

DO you think <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region w:st="on">Pakistan</st1:country-region> are inferior to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Bangladesh</st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Ireland</st1:place></st1:country-region>? By watching these matches closely the postures and body language of both teams’ shows they never played for a victory. And why they played to lose a match? Because it was already fixed.

Jab miyya biwi raji hei to kya karega zamana. When players, management, local control bords and ICCI are involved in this, then kya karega chappel.

SO My Humble request is

In the name of patriotism and Indian blood, I appeal all of you cricket fans to quit watching the matches till they stop playing for money

Guest guest

Good decision, I'd say! I support winning teams. At least, it gives me some joy as against supporting a losing team and being disappointed.

I'm not patriotic by the way.

In the name of patriotism and Indian blood, I appeal all of you cricket fans to quit watching the matches till they stop playing for money