IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aliens19672004

My career and future

Rate this topic

I was about to contact shrimal and have found some discussion threads about shrimali and I was very surprised to see the way people were made to cough the money by such people. It is not only happening in India but also in abroad. I myself have been a victim of such things. Offlate astrology has become a way to earn money.

I am an ardent beliver of astrology and we are destined to do something on this mother earth planet. But how do we know???

Eveil effects of the plants can be minimized by doing simple poojas to the gods daily and I am sure that the blessings would be always there for us.

I would like to ask few questions to the forum hoping of getting some answers.

DOB: July 6th 1967

Place: Hyderabad

Time: 09 55 Hours AM

Andhra Pradesh

I would like to know what is in store for me. Now i am 39 years and could not achieve anythings where as my friends have become big timers. What is the problem and how can it be solved. Any insights<<<

I would like to do some help to the needy and poor. I have in mind to construct a hospital keeping the poor and needy in mind. I know it is a herculan task. That is why I am approaching the forum to let me know whether I can succeed

Hoping some answers?????

Regards

Guest guest

YOUR MERCURY AND SATURN ARE WEAK AND RAHU-KETU HAVE AFFLICTED YOUR HOROSCOPE AND CURRENTLY YOU AND RUNNING UNDER SUB PERIOD OF MERCURY IN THE MAIN PERIOD OF SATURN

I AM GIVING YOU SOME REMEDIES

NOTES:

1. Performance in the morning after bath and before eating breakfast regularly gives optimum results.

2. If the offering is not accepted by a dog, another dog should be tried.

3. The remedial measures should be performed regularly.

RAHU:

Service to parents

Offering sweet roti with sugar stuffed in it and fried, in pieces to crows every day morning.

Charities and service to lepers.

Prayers to lord shiva

KETU:

Offering usual food articles to dogs.

Donating dull brown colored items.

Prayers to Lord Ganapathi.

Service to elderly people

MERCURY

Wear Emerald (weighing 4.6 to 4.7 carats ) in right little finger on September 9,2007 at 12:02 PM (this is the auspicious time)

Maximize the use of dark green colour