IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jyothi rao

Hi to all devotee of Radha-Krishn !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste! :namaskar:

My name is Jyothi :rolleyes: and I'm here seeing the Sat Sang of all you devotee of Radhey Rani!! How are you?

I am hoping to meet more devotee of Kripalu Mahaprabhuji. :P Anyway I just wanted to say "hi." :D

Hi!! Jai Shri Radhe!!

lol! I'm not sure you got in the right forum... I hope you get more greetings!

Regards.

Guest guest

Thanks, YK! It is so nice to hear from devotee! Jai Shree Radhey Rani! :)

:) Jai shri Radhe!!

Hi Jyothiji,

Its Wonderful to see Sriji's devotees write on the forum. I would love to hear more from you about Sriji. Sriji is very special and infact I was drawn to this forum seeing all your postings on SRIJI.

You understanding of Sriji's words are amazing. Yes Prem Ras Madira is a wonderful book. How did you meet Sriji? I have met him twice iN Delhi and Mussorie. I would love to hear more from you. YOu can email me a PM.

Lovingly

Radhey Radhey

Guest guest

Namaste,

Yes there are several of us devotees of Shree Maharajji here, although in the past there has been some horrible namaparadha that has occured here against our Guruji. I think it may have gotten better though? I am hoping that slanderous talk against ANYONE's teacher or Guru that is not the one a person is following, is now being understood as sin to their own Guru.

I suppose some feel threatened by this Saint (and for some of us--no ordinary Saint)....As most of us who know or who have submitted to our Divine Master's Lotus feet, He is the epitomy of Grace and forgiveness and I am sure he has already foregiven them.

I believe many on this board were around hundreds of years ago when Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji was with us...however, this time around they have failed to realize what is right before their eyes....BUT I am certainly NOT judging, I too have spent these last few lifetimes forgetting and not being a better devotee progressing on the path of Bhakti.

I too was following other paths and Shree Maharajji out of his Graciousness has pulled me out of the muck and confusion. But I certainly don't deserve it!

He has simplified the path to something I can grasp and actually follow, which I personally believe that was one of the reasons for his Gracious coming again.

Listen, Chant, and Remember Radha Krishn ALL THE TIME!

Don't look to faults in others, only look to yourself and work on your faults!

Even with boiling it down to that simpleness, it is still so very hard to carry it out throughout the day in this age of Kaliyug. But again at least I can attempt it.

Hopefully you saw the other post I just put up---It is under the "Hinduism" section and describes Shree Maharajji's 2007 visit to the US and staying at Barsana Dham. I can not wait!!!!

Hari Bol!

Guest guest

So nice to hear from a devotee of Maharajji. I was in Austin last week for 10 days. His association is beyond words. Hope to hear from you more. Did you hear Mji's lecture Yesterday? Wow!